DCcom: Dallas' 2007 opponents

Angus

Reaction score

2007 OPPONENTS HOME GAMES Washington NY Giants Philadelphia NY Jets New England Green Bay Minnesota St. Louis AWAY GAMES Washington NY Giants Philadelphia Chicago Detroit Carolina Buffalo Miami
home_bottomGamedayFooter.gif

parchy

Reaction score
Could be a tough schedule, but could just as easily balance out, especially considering we draw the NFC North this year, which is most certainly the NFL's weakest conference.

Cool that we get to play Favre one more time before he retires though. And I hope the Cowboys absolutely murder the Lions this season.

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
Panthers on the road.

Apparently this is habit forming.

LittleRed212

Reaction score
We'll probably lose to Green Bay for the simple fact that Romo will be absolutely star struck. :lmao2:

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
LittleRed212;1383354 said:
We'll probably lose to Green Bay for the simple fact that Romo will be absolutely star struck. :lmao2:

nah,He'll want to outplay his Idol.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
all of those road games scare me...at this point anyways

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
i can't wait till we play at ny(cause i will be there) at chicago(cause i know we can beat them) and vs the pats( a good test to see what our team has)

Tricericon

Reaction score
parchy;1383328 said:
Could be a tough schedule, but could just as easily balance out, especially considering we draw the NFC North this year, which is most certainly the NFL's weakest conference.

I think you're forgetting the NFC West.

parchy

Reaction score
Fat Toad;1383601 said:
I think you're forgetting the NFC West.

The NFC West is much improved.

Cardinals, Rams, 49ers > Packers, Lions, Vikings

And I'd rather play the Seahags than the Bears.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Hostile;1383596 said:
That plus the next decade of schedules. :)

Anyone actually doing predictions right now is crazy. If we're not going to wait for training camp, let's at least see where the free agents go and how the draft falls. And frankly, I like this Cowboys team next year no matter the schedule. This is a solid football team.

Dcz84

Reaction score
Future 585;1383372 said:
all of those road games scare me...at this point anyways
Just think Bills game,The boys wont be any closer then this in the next 20 years. Cant wait to go see them.