dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
dcfopinion-may20.jpg

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
i think the flo one is a given

ellis will be the starter, plain and simple. he's better vs the run, he's bigger, and he's a vet. yes he's crying but sooner or later he's going to get on the field. and u'll see a veteran, not making the rookie mistakes spencer will make. and that will be what keeps ellis the starter.

i dont really care about carp, to me he was a wasted pick. he'll be serviceable, but at the end of the day i dont think he starts. but the point is, u need alo of lb'ers to run the 3-4.

i dont think newman will ever have more then 5 ints in any season. he justs eems to be content on batting them down, rather then catching them. thats what seperates him from the best cb's in the league.

if anybody is going to beat out spears, its ratliff. he's bigger and he'sgot a better motor. hatcher is a rusher, he needs to be in there as a situational rusher. IMO another wasted pick, in reguards of what dallas already had on the team.

i dont think any cowboys Qb will ever throw for 4000. they're too balanced.

David276

Benched
Reaction score
I would think that canty has the same chance of being taken out by hatcher to

sago1

Reaction score
Ratliff is a very good and valuable DE/DT. When you can get as good a player like Ratliff in the 6th round, that is a great pick.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Wow. I disagree with just about all -- make that every single -- prediction made.

superpunk

Reaction score
theogt;1504655 said:
Wow. I disagree with just about all -- make that every single -- prediction made.

Julius Jones is a second round pick.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am 99.999% sure that you will not be 99.999% accurate on your predictions.

Hey...I gotta leave a Little wiggle room. :p:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Spears is without question a better overall player than Jason Hatcher. At best Hatcher would be a better pass rusher, but I'm not even sure about that. Hatcher didn't have to deal with the two gap defense last year. He played on nickel packages not in the Parcells straight up 3-4 defense. Of all the players we have, I expect Spears to be the biggest surprise. The man is big, strong and fast. No only first step, but in closing speed. Last year his first step quickness was nullified, because he was playing read and react two gap defense.

Prediction: All the Spears haters will be singing a different tune after this season.