DCFanatic Radio - April 14th - LB Zak DeOssie Interview!

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Make sure you guys check out the live show this coming Saturday Night at 10pm est. We will be talking Cowboys News and current events.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/hostpag...?show_id=16680

I will interview LB Zak DeOssie from Brown. He would be a great pick in the third or fourth round for the Cowboys. Find out if the Cowboys are showing interest in him as a possible draft pick.

Other scheduled guests include: Coach Bartel, Hostile, Josh Skeety, Grizz, and maybe more.

Remember that with the new live show format you guys can now call in and talk Cowboys! Call in and give us your mock draft!

See the page linked above for details on how to listen and call in to the show!

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Very nice. Make sure you let Jerry and Jeff know. ;) We need to give this guy a shot in the 3rd or move up early in the 4th.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
theogt;1454879 said:
Very nice. Make sure you let Jerry and Jeff know. ;) We need to give this guy a shot in the 3rd or move up early in the 4th.
They know.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Bumping this up to remind folks about tonight in case you want to listen in or call.

sbark

Reaction score
Long snapper, Spec Teams, OLB- Size, Speed----

Pass Rush ability? Does he have the pure instincts?

what exactly takes him down to even early 3rd?

Question----Was his father Steve also a long snapper?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
sbark;1455871 said:
Long snapper, Spec Teams, OLB- Size, Speed----

Pass Rush ability? Does he have the pure instincts?

what exactly takes him down to even early 3rd?

Question----Was his father Steve also a long snapper?

I think he'd be a great roster replacement for LP Ladoucer who does nothing but long-snapping.

BLT

Reaction score
god i really hope we draft this guy.. if hes there in the 4th i really hope we get him, he will more than replace fowler.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Nice! DeOssie and Robison have been growing on me for some time now. I'd be stoked with either.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
stasheroo;1455880 said:
I think he'd be a great roster replacement for LP Ladoucer who does nothing but long-snapping.

Bingo! Not only that, but he is a special teams ace so he can replace the production we lost with Fowler going to the Titans! Wait 'til you hear his thoughts on playing special teams!

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
dcfanatic;1456063 said:
Bingo! Not only that, but he is a special teams ace so he can replace the production we lost with Fowler going to the Titans! Wait 'til you hear his thoughts on playing special teams!
Honestly, he's the best thing since sliced bread. ;)

sago1

Reaction score
Fowler was an undrafted rookie and there's no way I would spend our 3rd rounder on DeOssie but would go for him in the 4th round if DE Brian Robison has already been taken. While Robison is a DE, Cowboys in talking to him mentioned him playing ILB which is a position he played his first 2 years in college. Do admit that if he a legit NFL L/S he would be very valuable in saving us a slot (Ladeouver?) which we can use elsewhere.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I hope you all heard Zak's interview. If not, when dcfanatic posts the link to the recap of the show you should give it a listen.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Kid sounds like player! I will post the links to the replay tomorrow mornng when they are available.

Great show Hos!

Deb

Zoner
Reaction score
Gotta tell you its the first time I got to hear it and I really loved it. I am hooked now...its very well done.....Hos you're a natural LOL and DCF you play the host so well. It was very cool..................