DCFanatic Radio - Live tonight at 11pm eastern

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Coach Bartel will be the 3rd mike tonight. You guys get a treat. A real live football coach.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Achozen;2480194 said:
Who's co hosting? Hos?

Hos is always co-hosting with me.

We bring in a new 3rd mic every week.

Like Hos said, Coach is on with us tonight so it should be fun.

links18

Reaction score
Let's hear a breakdown of the 3 picks and assess blame ;)

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Agreed. it's a shame HoS. However there's no way in Hell Joe Flacco comes into Dallas and beats us!!!!!!!

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2480319 said:
Agreed. it's a shame HoS. However there's no way in Hell Joe Flacco comes into Dallas and beats us!!!!!!!
what's a shame?

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2480340 said:
That the last game at Texas Stadium is the Ravens instead of one of our Division rivals.
yeah the scheduling was dumb this year. Seattle on the last thanksgiving day game in Texas Stadium?:confused: and the last regular season game in Texas stadium is on a saturday?:confused:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Rampage;2480342 said:
yeah the scheduling was dumb this year. Seattle on the last thanksgiving day game in Texas Stadium?:confused: and the last regular season game in Texas stadium is on a saturday?:confused:

Its a real travesty. FOX and cbs will never broadcast another game from there.

The final game should have been the Commanders. Or at least have the final game on CBS if it has to be baltimore. CBS broadcasted probably 90% of the games played there.

Its just a shame it is on a saturday night on nfl network against the baltimore ravens.

I have to imagine fox and cbs threw a fit about it.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
theebs;2480349 said:
Its a real travesty. FOX and cbs will never broadcast another game from there.

The final game should have been the Commanders. Or at least have the final game on CBS if it has to be baltimore. CBS broadcasted probably 90% of the games played there.

Its just a shame it is on a saturday night on nfl network against the baltimore ravens.

I have to imagine fox and cbs threw a fit about it.
I'm throwing a fit about it! I figured the last game in that stadium would be nationally televised. and since i don't have the nfl network i have to go to a bar to watch it.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Rampage;2480342 said:
Couldn't agree more on both counts.