DCFanatic Radio - Now Broadcasting Live!

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Hey Guys, The show will now be a live broadcast where anyone can call into the show.

My regular guests will also have special guest spots too so don't worry. I know a lot of fans have grown accustomed to hearing from the brilliant cast of Josh Skeety, Hostile, Youngbuck, Grizz and Coach Bartel.

I am doing my first live show this Saturday at Noon eastern.

Check out the details here...

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/hostpag...?show_id=17183

For now we are going to do one show a week up until the 2007 NFL Draft. Show times for the next few weeks will be at Noon on Saturdays.

Then on April 14th we will be switching to evening hours.

We will be broadcasting live shows on April 28th and April 29th at 10pm eastern. Of course we will be talking about how well the Cowboys did in the draft on those shows!

During the season we will of course have pregame and postgame shows for all the Cowboys games.

DCFanatic Radio had a great first year and I thank everyone out there who listened in and enjoyed the show. The support I have received in that time has kept me pushing to try and make the show better each time out. I hope having the option for everyone out there to call in and talk live will make the show even better in the future.

Do not be shy, call in this Saturday and tell me who you want the Cowboys to take at the #22 spot in the draft!