DCFanatic Radio w/Bryan Broaddus – Live at 10pm est

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Safety position needs to transform to pure coverage. At least for this team.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;3018444 said:
Safety position needs to transform to pure coverage. At least for this team.

I agree.

Looking forward to seeing what Michael Hamlin can do with his limted opportunities.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
dcfanatic;3018456 said:
I agree.

Looking forward to seeing what Michael Hamlin can do with his limted opportunities.
I want Sensabaugh back most of all. No disrespect to Hamlin but he is a rookie.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
dcfanatic;3018406 said:
DCFanatic Radio w/Bryan Broaddus – Live at 10pm est

By dcfanatic, October 15, 2009 9:43 pm

We go live at at 10pm eastern with Bryan Broaddus of ESPN Radio, CBS Sports and DFW Sportsbeat to talk Cowboys.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/DCFanaticRadio

The live chat room will also be open...

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/FlashChat/Chat.aspx?HostUserURL=DCFanaticRadio

Hope you guys enjoy the show!

great stuff dc and thanks bryan broaddus
basically guys talked about miles austin, with crayton subthoughts
defense giving up big plays at end of games

bryan broaddus had a few insight things, talked about how much teams have scored on us alot in the 4th quarter, maybe Hostile, or theebs or DC can post up how much teams have scored on us in the 4th quarter

bryan said its an alarming rate; also bryan talked about how he origninally drafted rossum, and how he can add things to our special teams returns. while allowing felix and austin to concentrate on offense and not worry about special teams;
talked how rossum knows joe d from days in atlanta etc, and he stil has some stuff in tank to give us some oomph on punt and kickoff returns
talked about buehler directing his directional kicks, which is remarkable for a rookie kicker

a few other things were talked about, possibility of the other hamlin the rookie possibly taking over for ken hamlin after he gets some reps and you see what he does in practice etc, while saying that ken hamlin just isnt doing it on defense as we all know

so i encourage you all to listen to bryan broaddus next time he is on dc's show, he is very insightful on giving us some neat stuff on the game and coverage on cowboys

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Hostile;3018463 said:

i want sensabaugh back to hostile, but remember sensabaugh plays the other safety position, we need the rookie hamlin to push the veteran hamlin on the other safety position

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Hostile;3018463 said:

or maybe we can trade for a veteran safety the safety postion that ken hamlin plays before the trade deadline;