DCFanatic Radio w/David Smoak - Live at 10pm Est

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
DCFanatic Radio w/David Smoak – Live at 10pm est

By dcfanatic, August 5, 2009 9:28 pm

We go live at 10pm Eastern tonight and I got a chance to interview East Texas radio legend David Smoak about his time at Training Camp.

Smoaky, that's how we all know him, is no longer on KTBB Radio but he is now doing his own thing at www.smoaky.com. There is no one more involved in Texas football all levels so make sure to stop by and check out the site.

You can listen to the show at my site or at the link below…

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/DCFanaticRadio

The live chat room will also be open…

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/FlashChat/Chat.aspx?HostUserURL=DCFanaticRadio

Probably not taking calls tonight

I will get into some of Sam Hurd’s comments from the Irvin Show today. Also have a clip from Scandrick which pretty much tells how he and Mike Jenkins are different players. Will also play some comments from Bryan Broaddus on what he saw from the Cowboys coaching staff down at camp.

Going to squeeze that stuff into the first ten minutes of the show and then got to the 20 minute interview with Smoaky where we discussed how camp was going, how Roy Williams is adapting to his role in Dallas and how the team seems to be all about actual football these days.

Hope you guys enjoy the show!

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2869316 said:
Ohh is this that infamous "Smoaky" that cowboyjoe always talks about?
I gotta admit i'm a little interested in finding out who the infamous "Smoaky" is. but not that interested cause i'm going to sleep. maybe i'll give it a go tommorrow.

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
ive lived in texas most of my life....smoak is just another guy

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
was a great show as usual dc,

what i like about smoaky, he tells you what he sees and hears talking to the players and watching in practice.

he doesnt color anything either but speaks his mind objectively

thats what makes him a good commentator announcer to me,

have u heard anything more on doug free and savaii DC, our backups to our NT ratliff and backup to OT scares me,

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
not with the interviews he does, he doesnt do some football players like some media guys, like take part of the podcast and twist it to fit what he wants, he plays the whole podcast

thats why guys like newman, ratliff, etc will generally talk to him, they trust him

and he will give you some good inside stuff now and then too;

just have to get to know him, he knows his sports like baseball, basketball, gold, soccer,

me i just know dallas cowboys football and nfl draft stuff, and im a good collector of nfl football news, etc, baseball, basketball, soccer phooey, Die hard dallas cowboys fan here