Dear Coach Parcells:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I know that you just came off a (or another in a string) disappointing game that the Cowboys with little heart have played. (Or are they just confused or demoralized by your coaching staff?)

But now that you will be relatively less busy with the finality of the whimper that your team gave in Seattle, I would like to ask you to take time to consider this:

Could you let Jerra know sooner than later on your plans to get the last exit to Brooklyn or to stay in Dodge?

I know. It is a difficult decision to make on your part.

Do you build on a team laden with talent?

Or do you go and replace Coughlin in your beloved New Yawk?

Time is of the essence!

Jerra needs to know so he can start building (again) for the future.
He needs to have a team in place for the draft, then the QB camps and then Free Agency time and finally camp in San Antonio.

Please let us know like next week. Some here don't want you back. Others are more practical and know that a new coach would set us back at least 2 years as the new coaching structure gets acclimated.

Well, I will close. Good luck and sorry about your team not having the heart during the month of December and early January. Or not being properly led.

Go Cowboys!

:starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
P.S.

If we ever see Bradie James running 35 yards down field in coverage, you will be stalked.