Dear Jason Garrett

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Can we please see TO and RW on some 10-15 yd slants?

Can we please see TO and RW on 5-10 yd crossing routes?

Can we please see TO and RW on the same side of the formation, and use one as a decoy for the other?

Can we see at least one flea flicker today?

Can we please get Choice about 8-10 touches today?

kmp77

Reaction score
What you do is, have two WR run identical patterns but 10 yds apart upfield. Tell Brad to throw it to the first guy, it'll go 10 yards over his head and be on the money to the 2nd guy. Just NEVER tell Brad there's a 2nd guy back there. :D

dre1614

Reaction score
umm we tried a 5 yard slant to Owens, and it was picked off.

any other ideas? lol

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
What is it going to take for the Cowboys fans and Dallas media to hold Jason "Golden Boy" Garrett accountable for bringing this guy to Dallas and sticking with him through all of this when he showed he was washed up two training camps ago. Or do you get a free pass from accountability if you have "good ole day" ties and you're Jerry's favorite pet?

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Biggems;2390006 said:
Can we please see TO and RW on some 10-15 yd slants?

Can we see at least one flea flicker today?

Garrett: "I give you those calls and i show you an QB who can'T throw that far"

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
88 enough said;2390061 said:
Brad Johnson couldn't throw the ball 10 yards unless he gets a running start

:lmao2:
He couldn't throw it 20 yards towards the ground if he were standing on the Sears tower. :D

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Clove;2391473 said:
He couldn't throw it 20 yards towards the ground if he were standing on the Sears tower. :D
HE could try to check it down :laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1:

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
How about:

Dear Garrett,

You should have taken another HC job when you had the chance....Not impressed with your passing on first down with the QB that you have....hello, do you KNOW who you have at the QB position right now?

Jimz31

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Honestly, I think Romo makes this offense go, and makes Garrett look like a "genius". I think Garrett is overrated and he's proving it to me more every week that Romo is out.

Eskimo

Reaction score
theogt;2391565 said:
Dear Jason Garrett,

I hope you get fired.

He should get one more chance next year but no more GM duties for him.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
InmanRoshi;2391371 said:
What is it going to take for the Cowboys fans and Dallas media to hold Jason "Golden Boy" Garrett accountable for bringing this guy to Dallas and sticking with him through all of this when he showed he was washed up two training camps ago. Or do you get a free pass from accountability if you have "good ole day" ties and you're Jerry's favorite pet?

It is Wades decisions not the OC if Wade is not man enough to to go over his OC and tell him we are going to start someone else then Wade is part of the problem