Dear Jason Witten...

juck

Reaction score
Thank you for restoring my faith that football is for the strong willed.Your courage this year says it all about what the NFL should represent.There shouldn't be a word about who is the leader of this team with someone that has the skills,heart,passion,toughness and want,that you have.You Mr. Witten are a true leader.I will say your partner Barber is right there with u.;)And most of all not a peep from either.

links18

Reaction score
juckie;2441424 said:
Thank you for restoring my faith that football is for the strong willed.Your courage this year says it all about what the NFL should represent.There shouldn't be a word about who is the leader of this team with someone that has the skills,heart,passion,toughness and want,that you have.You Mr. Witten are a true leader.I will say your partner Barber is right there with u.;)And most of all not a peep from either.

This just in....Witten and Barber say they are unhappy with their roles and say everyone knows that when they get the ball things happen. :lmao2:

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
juckie;2441424 said:

:bow:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
His aches and pains might be more severe than we think. Why else would he be such a crappy player the last two games?

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2441849 said:
His aches and pains might be more severe than we think. Why else would he be such a crappy player the last two games?

wow, are you serious? :rolleyes:

brickman

Reaction score
Jason Witten and Marion Barber are the heart and soul of the Cowboys. Some of their teammates need to learn the lesson they teach.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
No doubt Witten and Barber represent what is good in sports. It is about team and laying it on the line when you hit the field and doing so without the need of singing their own praises. If you are good you don't need to blow your own horn that is what us fans are for we will sing your praises and give you the recognition you deserve

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
brickman;2442030 said:
Jason Witten and Marion Barber are the heart and soul of the Cowboys. Some of their teammates need to learn the lesson they teach.

add Romo to the list

Doctor32

Hi-Definition Warrior
Reaction score
juckie;2441424 said:

This coming from a Dude with a cover pic Owens in his Sig.
Weird...

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I wish Wade would sit Witten against Seattle. Let him get as well as he can for December. Those last 4 games are going to be as physical as can be. We will need him to be as close to 100% as possible.

With Barber, TO, Williams, Crayton, and Bennett, we have plenty of weapons to go against Seattle.