Defence Vs Offence

Bryce

Reaction score
There is a saying "Defence Wins Superbowls. Offence Gets All The Glory."

How true do you think this is ?

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
First off... welcome to the board... secondly... are you from the UK? I noticed your spelling of "defence" and "offence"...

I think there is much truth to that among superbowl champions...

The defense does get mentioned with a few... Steel Curtain, Doomsday, '85 Bears...

You would think we didn't even put a defense on the field in the early 90's SB victories. That was GREAT defense that gets little or no mention...

Bryce

Reaction score
Thanks, trickblue. I'm actually Australian and I started following the NFL because one day my dad brought home a Dallas Cowboys jersey a few years back, and also Mat McBriar is an Aussie!

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Bryce said:
Thanks, trickblue. I'm actually Australian and I started following the NFL because one day my dad brought home a Dallas Cowboys jersey a few years back, and also Mat McBriar is an Aussie!

Well good on ya... :D

Glad to have you...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Bryce said:
G'day mate and :welcome:

Send me a case of Milo and throw a full jar of vegemite into a trash can for me if you get a chance.

Nice to have you on board. You have a fellow Aussie here from time to time, Aussie Cowboy.

Bryce

Reaction score
Hostile said:
G'day mate and :welcome:

Send me a case of Milo and throw a full jar of vegemite into a trash can for me if you get a chance.

Nice to have you on board. You have a fellow Aussie here from time to time, Aussie Cowboy.

Want me to chuck another shrimp on the barby? LOL

Vegemite ain't too bad if you only use a small amount. But yeah it tastes like vomit if you use too much though.

By the way, I tried posting on a couple of other DC sites but they deleted my posts! Oh well, I think I will stick with this forum.

Cheers.

Reaction score
Bryce said:
There is a saying "Defence Wins Superbowls. Offence Gets All The Glory."

How true do you think this is ?

I have no clue how true that is, but I do believe good fences make good neighbors.