Defense Steps It Up Tonight

sjmike

Reaction score
Randy Gregory, Micah Parsons, Kazee and Anthony Brown have huge games tonight and the Pokes win 17-13. No Dak, no problem. In the aftermath Risen, Pappy and their fellow cultists declare that Cooper Rush should be our starting quarterback moving forward. Book it, Danno.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
When any one goes down, but especially someone as important as your starting QB it is an opportunity for the team to show their mettle and band together to overcome the situation.

If it is Rush he has to prove his worth as the backup, and make plays. The rest of the team also has to rally around him.

If the Cowboys are going to be a SuperBowl team this is one way they can prove they belong in the conversation. Winning a game or two without your starting QB. There have been numerous examples of this. Eagles and Patriots are two I can recall. Also the Giants from the Parcells era.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
We said the same thing last year when Dak went out and look what happened. I wouldn’t put too much faith into that idea. I know our defense is “better” but it still isn’t good.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
The defense will need to play its best game of the season...and the Cowboys are deep, but not at QB, that is the major weakness. And its downfall. The defense not enough to carry an inept Rush into the winners circle. Even a 25% Dak would be better than Rush. But i reckon the team is not going to gamble tonight with Dak's health.

sjmike

Reaction score
The defense will need to play its best game of the season...and the Cowboys are deep, but not at QB, that is the major weakness. And its downfall. The defense not enough to carry an inept Rush into the winners circle. Even a 25% Dak would be better than Rush. But i reckon the team is not going to gamble tonight with Dak's health.
This is just one game. This is possible