Defense

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
When faced with this level of adversity, the defense can either pack it in or rise to the occasion. I am leaning towards rising to the occasion but I will reserve my judgment until after the game. What are your thoughts and why?

Edit:Forgot about the byeweek.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Unless something changed Romo is only going to miss 3 games so none of these options are going to work for me.

I'll say they play well enough, and Brad plays well enough, for us to go 2-1 over the next three and head us into our bye at 6-3, which I can live with.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
I voted for 2-2 because I didn't have a 3-1 category to choose. Romo will be back by the Commanders game, maybe even the Giants (given the injury, he may come back early). Complacency is gone now and this Defense and Offense will change directions entirely because they know that they can no longer go on cruise control. Wade has to know that his job is on the line and Garrett is being criticized by the masses for the first time since he became O-Coordinator. They will all answer the bell (well, maybe not Wade).

Look for Roy to drastically improve the Run-Defense and Mike Jenkins to show why he was a first round pick (I said it, so you can give me the business for it later).

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Well, first of all, Romo will only be out 3 games, 4th week he is gone will be our bye week.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I think the attitude will be there, I just don't know if enough talent will be.

In other words, I think the team will step up in Romo's absence. But not having Spencer will hurt. Not only can we not run the 3-OLB sets we did last year, but we are now incredibly thin at ILB and OLB.

And that's not even considering that we may lose Pacman.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
we will only be without romo for 3 games and I agree with cl.

We need spencer. the rams will run inside and throw deep.

the bucs will pound the heck out of the ball and throw it all over and so will the giants. We need all the muscle we can get to help out deficient players like Tank johnson and all of a sudden anthony henry.