Defensive Injuries Is Reaching Critical Mass

McMicah

Reaction score
We’ve lost our #2 & #3 corner, and KJ flat out got benched tonight. We are now weak against the pass

We lost Hankins and then LVE today, and we couldn’t stop the run to save our life

We lost Dorance Armstrong and Damien Wilson, and lost a lot of the attitude and tackling. Both sneaky costly losses

I think things are going to rely more on offensive performance going forward, and that is a terrifying thought

links18

Reaction score
We are literally playing Nahshon Wright now. The same guy who couldn't crack the active list most of the year. We're spent. Time to sign some street JAGs, I guess.

Carson

Reaction score
We are literally playing Nahshon Wright now. The same guy who couldn't crack the active list most of the year. We're spent. Time to sign some street JAGs, I guess.
They have a few. Mullen should be active next week and they likely call up Sheffield

RonWashington

Reaction score
With Armstrong limping around Sam Williams got more reps which is nice but this was on a Punt return Williams shoved a Jag from behind like he was cutting the buffet line in Frisco. Williams is getting dangerously close to becoming a Gregory imitation on dumb penalties .

Have to control the impulse for needless violence, Parsons Kearse heck MM might want to corner the lad talk sense into him .

jwitten82

Reaction score
We’ve lost our #2 & #3 corner, and KJ flat out got benched tonight. We are now weak against the pass

We lost Hankins and then LVE today, and we couldn’t stop the run to save our life

We lost Dorance Armstrong and Damien Wilson, and lost a lot of the attitude and tackling. Both sneaky costly losses

I think things are going to rely more on offensive performance going forward, and that is a terrifying thought
Has there been any updates on LVE?

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Offensive reliance is quite offensive.