Definitely an OT wallpaper..

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Irvinite said:
Why Frankenstein instead of Young Frankenstein,Mr Abby normal?? :banghead: :D

I was actually thinking the same thing.....but either way it was good work IMO.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Quite honestly, my feelings have been hurt that one of you guys have not yet made a Young Frankenstein WP for me...

Actually my "old" Frankenstein wallpaper is about as simplistic as it gets but I have always loved the original movie....plus I am SICK of making football graphics.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:
Quite honestly, my feelings have been hurt that one of you guys have not yet made a Young Frankenstein WP for me...

Actually my "old" Frankenstein wallpaper is about as simplistic as it gets but I have always loved the original movie....plus I am SICK of making football graphics.
I can't imagine why...:D

BTW, I like the pic. :)

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
I can't imagine why...:D

BTW, I like the pic. :)

It was a preemptive strike against you requesting another Woodson pic. :p:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:
It was a preemptive strike against you requesting another Woodson pic. :p:
I'm not feeling the luv, Juke... :D Wassup w/that? Unlike SOME people, I don't ask for a new sig every 6 weeks. I just critique your every graphic...lol

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
I'm not feeling the luv, Juke... :D Wassup w/that? Unlike SOME people, I don't ask for a new sig every 6 weeks. I just critique your every graphic...lol

Ah...you know I love ya to pieces...

Ok OK...you guilted me out...so is it time for a new woody? Uh, that didn't sound right.... :D

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:
Ah...you know I love ya to pieces...

Ok OK...you guilted me out...so is it time for a new woody? Uh, that didn't sound right.... :D
:lmao:

I know you do. :)

I like my sig. Plus the black and white contrast goes well w/my new avatar. Boy the horny toads on the zone sure came out the woodwork over that...:p: :D

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
:lmao:

I know you do. :)

I like my sig. Plus the black and white contrast goes well w/my new avatar. Boy the horny toads on the zone sure came out the woodwork over that...:p: :D

I know I know...when I first put up my current AV, I was getting PM's like crazy from the women here.

:D

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:
I know I know...when I first put up my current AV, I was getting PM's like crazy from the women here.

Yeah I could see how that av would have the women on the zone drooling. I'm sure they couldn't control themselves are looking into those eyes... /heavy sarcasm off] :p: :D

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
Yeah I could see how that av would have the women on the zone drooling. I'm sure they couldn't control themselves are looking into those eyes... /heavy sarcasm off] :p: :D

Uh...correction...it should be "looking into that eye" because it's physically impossible to look into both eyes given that they are never looking in the same direction.