Deion just called the philly fans "Idiotic"

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:lmao2: Well, it doesn't take a genius to figure that out about the Philly faithful.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Donovan is acting like he just won the Super Bowl single-handedly.

The Panch

Reaction score
It's the truth. McNabb is the second best thing to happen to em the past 10 years behind Westbrook and all they can do is boo the guy for every incompletion he makes on one of his best games of the year.

jwitten82

Reaction score
The fans have done that stupid eagles chant like 20 times already,it's annoying.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2448478 said:
As is that entire crew. :puke:
It is sickening. Too bad all these warm fuzzies will end vs the Gnats next week.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Like I said on another thread-the Eagles season is over. They just happened to play an above-average(at best) team who doesn't play well on the road to begin with. It was no different from last year after a dysmal 0-2 start-they pounded the lowly Lions at home, only to fall back down to earth the following weeks. Despite all this, Eagles fans are all of a sudden saying how McNabb is a big HOFer after going on and on the last couple of weeks how he needs to get out of town.

Just wait until tomorrow morning and you'll see how much sugar coating the media will put on this-they'll say how Reid showed *leadership* in the Ravens game by *disciplining* him, which ended up feeding on McNabb.

tnbk

Reaction score
Deion just called the philly fans "Idiotic"

That's like having to say the sun is bright

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
I've always thought McNabb has been given a bit of a pass from the general media since the Rush Limbaugh incident. He's a notorious choker, throws too many in the dirt, etc. With that said, I think Philly's insane if they want to get rid of him. You really think Kolb is going to be better? Yes, PLEASE start that tool over McNabb next season.

It's funny how the one season they gave McNabb a legitimate wide receiver he lit it up. I know his personality was part of the reason that relationship didn't last, but how about investing in another prime-time receiver just to see what happens?

I'm still very, very glad we got Roy and they didn't. I just remain hopeful they continue to neglect giving him premier talent to work with.

BTW ... it was absolutely hilarious that, after that win, McNabb went on there to talk about how he had to talk to the organization. And I don't blame him.