Video: Deion Sanders joins SAS in Dallas to discuss Boys

Zordon

Reaction score
I know the thread title itself triggers some of you. :laugh:

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
It amazes me how little chance anyone is giving the cowboys in this game.

I mean I thought the last skins game was bad but this is just on another whole level. If Dallas beats the saints the whole world would act as if we just lost jesus christ himself.

Its ridiculous.

And the saints fanbase would be at a level of disappointment one has never seen in their lifetime.

Reaction score
It amazes me how little chance anyone is giving the cowboys in this game.

I mean I thought the last skins game was bad but this is just on another whole level. If Dallas beats the saints the whole world would act as if we just lost jesus christ himself.

Its ridiculous.

And the saints fanbase would be at a level of disappointment one has never seen in their lifetime.
I'm amazed that your amazed.

The Saints are clearly the better team. By a mile. They are 10-1 for a reason. Does not mean they will win tonight. Any given Thursday and all that.

But if you have watched these 2 teams play, it's pretty clear one team is better than the other.

I'm pulling for a big upset. But if the Cowboys win that's exactly what it will be: a big upset.

Blackthorn

Reaction score
I love some Deion Sanders. Man, he looks smooth with that new wig. If Jerry would write us checks like he did Deion Sanders, we would love some Jerry also. Hope

Last edited:

gmb1

Reaction score
Anyone else disappointed that Michael Irvin didn't come back?

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Cowboys lose today and everyone will be like "I told you so"

Win and it's :omg:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
These are the kind of games Ezekiel Elliot thrives in.