Deja Vu all over again for Bledsoe

CowboyMark

Reaction score
Remember in 2001 how Bledsoe got hurt during the regular season and Tom Brady took over. Well, little did anyone know that it was the beginning of something special for the patriots and their fans. Well last night I had a dream that the exact same thing happened to the cowboys. Bledsoe got hurt against the eagles in Philly and in comes Tony Romo. Romo then led the cowboys to victories the rest of the season and won the super bowl and named MVP. Now it's just a dream and I doubt it will happen. I mean what are the odds that the same thing will happen to poor Bledsoe twice. But if for some miracle my dream was to come true. Wouldn't it be great if it did happen(not wishing Bledsoe to get hurt). And in comes Romo leads to the top of the division and the super bowl for the record sixth time. And begins another dynasty for the cowboys. Do you think that Bledsoe getting hurt is the only way that either Romo or Henson will get any real playing time. Or will Parcells bring in some other veteran to drive the bus and take over as the cowboys QB. What do you think?

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
If Bledsoe gets hurt, Parcells will put Romo in. I think he would do alright...no way he pulls a Tom Brady though.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
if Bledsoe gets hurt we should just give up all hope - he's part of the reason why we had so many wins last year -- you take him away and we are 4-12

locked&loaded

Reaction score
CowboyMark said:
Remember in 2001 how Bledsoe got hurt during the regular season and Tom Brady took over. Well, little did anyone know that it was the beginning of something special for the patriots and their fans. Well last night I had a dream that the exact same thing happened to the cowboys. Bledsoe got hurt against the eagles in Philly and in comes Tony Romo. Romo then led the cowboys to victories the rest of the season and won the super bowl and named MVP. Now it's just a dream and I doubt it will happen. I mean what are the odds that the same thing will happen to poor Bledsoe twice. But if for some miracle my dream was to come true. Wouldn't it be great if it did happen(not wishing Bledsoe to get hurt). And in comes Romo leads to the top of the division and the super bowl for the record sixth time. And begins another dynasty for the cowboys. Do you think that Bledsoe getting hurt is the only way that either Romo or Henson will get any real playing time. Or will Parcells bring in some other veteran to drive the bus and take over as the cowboys QB. What do you think?

Did you also wake up with sticky boxers?

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
NextGenBoys said:
If Bledsoe gets hurt, Parcells will put Romo in. I think he would do alright...no way he pulls a Tom Brady though.
Before Tom Brady pulled a Tom Brady no one in the league thought that he would ever in a thousand years unseat Bledsoe. Now no one in the league would ever in a thousand years believe that Romo could unseat Bledsoe. So No Way do I ever say 'No Way' anything like this happens.

Hey CowboyMark, It's your dream man just roll with it.

BlueWave

Reaction score
JackMagist said:
Before Tom Brady pulled a Tom Brady no one in the league thought that he would ever in a thousand years unseat Bledsoe. Now no one in the league would ever in a thousand years believe that Romo could unseat Bledsoe. So No Way do I ever say 'No Way' anything like this happens.

Hey CowboyMark, It's your dream man just roll with it.
I know, I looked back at the season, and I really think the Patriots defense stepped it up a notch early. I believe they actually lost Brady's first start though. For most of that season, the defense was great, which allowed the game to come to Brady. I honestly believe that the Patriots could have won the SuperBowl with Bledsoe as well but who knows. They actually should have never been there to start with, so I will "tuck" that one away.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I reserve that for girls.
I try to work girls into all of my fantasies too...but this is CowboyMark's dream :D

I'd be just as happy if we won the Superbowl with Bledsoe at the helm.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
It's really Dallas' only hope for a Super Bowl.

Bledsoe is a choker and always has been. He reads defenses slightly slower than a four year old reads Shakespeare.

Dallas with Bledsoe = 45 sacks, Owens complaining about not getting the ball when he's open and struggling for a playoff spot.

Dallas without Bledsoe = a legitimate Super Bowl contender.

He'll have a huge September and everyone will be all over me but it will be the same story as almost every other season of his career and when the November winds come blowing it'll be time to stick a fork in him......Buffalo season two redux.....there'll be many calling for his head when they realize that he's not part of the problem, he is the problem.

The Answer

Benched
Reaction score
CowboyMark said:

If your dream becomes reality than you can kiss our season goodbye.

If Bledsoe goes down....so does any hope of record 6th shiny new trophy....

~The Answer

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
The Answer said:
If your dream becomes reality than you can kiss our season goodbye.

If Bledsoe goes down....so does any hope of record 6th shiny new trophy....

~The Answer
You have to remember that PART II of his Dream was that the Cowboys go on to win the Superbowl and Tony Romo wins the MVP of the Superbowl. So if the WHOLE dream comes true I can live with that.

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
You know, I love the Cowboys and they are by far my favorite professional sports team ever. But, it's kind of scary when people start "dreamin' a little dream."

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
the DoNkEy PuNcH said:
You know, I love the Cowboys and they are by far my favorite professional sports team ever. But, it's kind of scary when people start "dreamin' a little dream."
What!? You mean you haven't dreamed about the Cowboys? Hmmmmm...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
JackMagist said:
I try to work girls into all of my fantasies too...but this is CowboyMark's dream :D

I'd be just as happy if we won the Superbowl with Bledsoe at the helm.
I'd be happy if we won a Super Bowl with anyone at the helm.

I just don't see Tony Romo as the sequel to Tom Brady. Can he be good? Why not? Can achieve legendary status like Brady? Sorry, I doubt it, but if he does I will eat my cap, film it, and post the link for all to laugh at.

Gladly BTW.