Demarco Murray Live on ESPN in about 5 min

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Stuck at work. Recap anyone?

Deion put DeMarco at #1 for his top 10 playmakers. Irvin said START HIM, emphatically. Deion said NOT SURE JUST YET.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Fletch;4200311 said:

Deion put DeMarco at #1 for his top 10 playmakers. Irvin said START HIM, emphatically. Deion said NOT SURE JUST YET.

That's just unbelievable Deion would say that considering Felix is hurt, Choice has lost the confidence of the coaches and Tanner is coming off the practice squad.

Honest to god do these guys do their homework. For $800,000 a year as an analyst you would think.

CowboyMort

Reaction score
Fletch;4200311 said:

He basically had some light questions. Going off memory and paraphrasing here.

How do you feel breaking Emmitt's and Dorsett's Cowboys single game rushing record?
They were great RB's. Just happy to help the team, etc.

Dez said that the only thing that could beat this team is themselves. What do you think?
I think he is right. We can play with anyone. We have a lot of talent/weapons.

Did Emmitt or Dorsett call you after the game?
We contacted each other on Twitter and they were very happy for me. Don't like all the individual accolades, just want the team to do well and win games.

They then asked him about Oklahoma losing and it was the first time he broke a smile. He said that the Texas Tech team always fielded a good team and hopes they bounce back next game.

He said all the right things and was very humble.

Eskimo

Reaction score
DandyDon1722;4200318 said:
That's just unbelievable Deion would say that considering Felix is hurt, Choice has lost the confidence of the coaches and Tanner is coming off the practice squad.

Honest to god do these guys do their homework. For $800,000 a year as an analyst you would think.

Tanner was never on the PS. I do think he was inactive early in the year though.