DeMarco Murray on the health of his foot

Gryphon

Merge Ahead
Reaction score
DeMarco Murray told NFL Network's Ian Rapoport that the health of his foot had nothing to do with his difference in running style in his return to the lineup last week.

Murray didn't look healthy and was noticeably tentative in last week's win, but claims he's had to adjust his running style because of the orthotics in his shoe, and is no longer restricted by injury. Coming off a 27-touch effort on Sunday night, Murray is expected to get another heavy workload against the Bengals. Rotoworld ranks him as the No. 11 running back for Week 14.

Source: NFL.com
Dec 8 - 7:47 PM

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
With all those backs active, why was he carrying the ball again at the end of the game?

Mansta54

Reaction score
theebs;4884795 said:
With all those backs active, why was he carrying the ball again at the end of the game?

In his interveiw, he said he felt good and wanted the heavy workload. He didn't want to come out of the game. Actually, I like his mentality. He's a horse!!!

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Mansta54;4884796 said:
In his interveiw, he said he felt good and wanted the heavy workload. He didn't want to come out of the game. Actually, I like his mentality. He's a horse!!!

Sure, but he is not in charge of that and he has missed 6 weeks and we have a grueling 4 games ahead.

Mansta54

Reaction score
theebs;4884800 said:
Sure, but he is not in charge of that and he has missed 6 weeks and we have a grueling 4 games ahead.

Well he is kinda incharge of it. He told the coaches he felt good and wanted to stay in the game. I have no problem with that at all. None!!!

1fisher

Reaction score
theebs;4884800 said:

He's been out most of the year.... he needs the work and I'm sure the coaches agree.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Agree with Theebs here, you take a guy that hasn't done anything in 6 weeks then give him a full workload you're only asking for another injury. You ease a guy back in that situation, you don't give him 27 touches in his first game back.

newlander

Reaction score
Rack Bauer;4884848 said:
Agree with Theebs here, you take a guy that hasn't done anything in 6 weeks then give him a full workload you're only asking for another injury. You ease a guy back in that situation, you don't give him 27 touches in his first game back.

......but most everything this team does is questionable. Bad organization, and has been for 15 years.

alohawg

Reaction score
The double standard in full effect, he's hurt but his attitude is great. :)