"DeMarco Romo" - 21 Yard Scramble

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000402612/Tony-Romo-21-yard-scramble

This play was absolutely hilarious. I was watching it thinking he was breaking away for a TD run LOL.

Was surprised to learn that it was the longest gain in his career. Back in his more nimble days it seemed he covered more ground but perhaps it was behind the LOS and sideline to sideline. Still, it was nice to see Romo tuck the ball and run for a gain instead of trying to force a throw into coverage as he has often done in the past.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Was surprised to learn that it was the longest gain in his career. Back in his more nimble days it seemed he covered more ground but perhaps it was behind the LOS and sideline to sideline. Still, it was nice to see Romo tuck the ball and run for a gain instead of trying to force a throw into coverage as he has often done in the past.

I was screaming "slide!" as soon as he picked up the first down.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
I was cracking up. Ive always said his worst attribute is he is slow. It was like watching a mouse scamper across the floor to get the cheese lol.

esloan

Reaction score

It was behind the line of scrimmage. Remember his epic run against the Rams in 2007?

EST_1986

Reaction score
If he had a tad bit more speed he could have ran that thing in. I'd love to see him and Witten in a foot race to determine the slowest guy on the team.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I'll say it again, I think the back surgery may have Romo healthier than he's been in years.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Also, I loved seeing Dez jumping in the background when he noticed Romo sprinting. :laugh: