Twitter: DeMarcus Lawrence officially placed on IR

shabazz

Reaction score
So 5 weeks to get healthy since one has to include the BYE Week. Hope it's enough time for D-Law.
Realistically, after the next 5 to 6 games I'm not sure they should even put him in unless he's 110% ready to play

If we get through this upcoming gauntlet above 500 and he's ready to play, put him in, but if not..........

fivetwos

Reaction score
To be honest I worry about D law ever being the same. Dude is up there for a DE and now has a Lis Franc injury.

I hope I’m wrong but we really need Kneeland to develop into the future.
For this year, you may just be right, and at his age….that could be a wrap…

But a savvy contender may pick him up next year and not ask him to do too much. Maybe he will get a ring the way Ware did.

HungryLion

Reaction score
For this year, you may just be right, and at his age….that could be a wrap…

But a savvy contender may pick him up next year and not ask him to do too much. Maybe he will get a ring the way Ware did.

I mean if I was an aging player I would leave the cowboys.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Realistically, after the next 5 to 6 games I'm not sure they should even put him in unless he's 110% ready to play

If we get through this upcoming gauntlet above 500 and he's ready to play, put him in, but if not..........
I’m beginning to take slight notice that some of your posts insinuate the idea that the depth on this team may be tested over the next several weeks.

You know your stuff, but Jerry says we are fine. How can both be the case??:huh:

HungryLion

Reaction score

Yeah we don’t want a Dez repeat. They rushed him back from a foot injury in a failed season
And Dez was never ever the same after that injury.