Demarcus Ware THE BEAST

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score

locked&loaded

Reaction score
WV Cowboy said:
What a great play !! First he destroyed the OT, and then chases down the QB and throws him down like a rag doll.

ha i know. he took barron off his feet! thats amazing. wares got so much speed and power in his first steps. plus he got up so quick to get the qb. amaziiiiiiiiiiiiiing :starspin

austintodallas

Consider Yourself Sucked
Reaction score
Must you tease us like that? It's hard enough waiting for this season to get here.

J/K man. Ware is a freak no doubt.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
The last couple of weeks of the season, there was no more dominant defensive player than D. Ware. That's not homerism - just reality. He was tossing people around and letting his freakish athleticism take over. I live in NJ and watched LT his entire career - Ware was LTesque those last couple of games. Of course now we need to see it over the course of a season/career. I'll say this, for someone who played DE for Troy his previous season - Ware was incredible. The NFL is a HUGE step up in competition and he was learning a new position and defensive system on-the-fly. The sky is the limit with this guy and I can't wait to see how he develops with the talent he has around him.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
BIGDen said:
The last couple of weeks of the season, there was no more dominant defensive player than D. Ware. That's not homerism - just reality. He was tossing people around and letting his freakish athleticism take over. I live in NJ and watched LT his entire career - Ware was LTesque those last couple of games. Of course now we need to see it over the course of a season/career. I'll say this, for someone who played DE for Troy his previous season - Ware was incredible. The NFL is a HUGE step up in competition and he was learning a new position and defensive system on-the-fly. The sky is the limit with this guy and I can't wait to see how he develops with the talent he has around him.

i guess he gained weight. will see how that goes

MONT17

Reaction score
that was nice to see him show up late in the season... Now if he can just get motivated by something other than not making the PROBOWL!!!

if he can get a move he would have 15 sax!!!

"Spin" or "the Hump" would do wonders!!!

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict that DeMarcus Ware will be good.

You heard it here first. :wink3:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wait till the 2nd game this season when he plants Brunell like a daisy! Brunell will get up wishing he was Thiesman!!

:lmao:

BruceWayne

Tennione72
Reaction score
If you guys could see the smile I have on my face I have sent that clip to every Panther fan I know

Reaction score
5Stars said:
Wait till the 2nd game this season when he plants Brunell like a daisy! Brunell will get up wishing he was Thiesman!!

:lmao:

Man, that WOULD be quite a hit...........:lmao2:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
WV Cowboy said:
What a great play !! First he destroyed the OT, and then chases down the QB and throws him down like a rag doll.

I was kinda disappointed in Jamie Martin, he really didnt' try to do anything, kinda ran a little, then just dropped into Ware's arms

I guess that's what happens when you have a player like Ware on your heels :cool:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
BIGDen said:

:hammer:

VirusX

Reaction score
Yep love those clips. Featured in my Doomsday 06 video. Couldnt leave those gems out.

Cant wait for this season to start.