Demetrius Summers

AbeBeta

Reaction score
make the team?

absolutely not. he's been as quiet as a church mouse.

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
He may, you never know right now he is atleast the 4th running back. If any back gets hurt i think he makes it, but as is they would rather keep lousaka Polite.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I remember Mickey saying that he flashes some nice moves at times. He has a problem blocking though, like most rooks. I think if they like his attitude that he makes the practice squad.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
J.Jones21 said:
He may, you never know right now he is atleast the 4th running back. If any back gets hurt i think he makes it, but as is they would rather keep lousaka Polite.

i think it is fair to say that Kenyon Kincade is #4.

Bill was pleased with his work on the practice squad last year, even mentioning in a PC that he would be comfortable bringing him on to the roster since he understood his assignments on special teams.

chicago JK

Reaction score
I think it was a longshot and shouldn't be expected that Summers makes this team. He is very raw. He only played college ball for a year. His best case IMO is to prove to the coach he is a hard worker and wants to be a good player and then land on the practice squad. After a year getting use to football again, he may be more ready to challenge a Tyson Thompson in camp next year.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
VICTOR710 said:
THANKS BIG DOG COWBOY
Your quite welcome. Enjoy you visits and post often. This is the best place around for Cowboys football.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Parcells won't talk about him, which usually means he likes him enough to try to sneak him onto the practice squad. That, or he can't wait to cut him.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
J.Jones21 said:
From all reports I have heard he is closer to the 6th RB. Julius, MBIII, Tyson, Kencade and Polite are all ahead of him on the depth chart from what I hear. Summers will be lucky to make the PS but if he shows up well the rest of camp he might; it is between him and Kencade to see who sticks on the PS.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
JackMagist said:
From all reports I have heard he is closer to the 6th RB. Julius, MBIII, Tyson, Kencade and Polite are all ahead of him on the depth chart from what I hear. Summers will be lucky to make the PS but if he shows up well the rest of camp he might; it is between him and Kencade to see who sticks on the PS.
I don't think Kincade is eligible for the PS anymore. This is a make or break year for him and I don't see any way he makes the team despite how much BP likes him.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
speedkilz88 said:
I don't think Kincade is eligible for the PS anymore. This is a make or break year for him and I don't see any way he makes the team despite how much BP likes him.
I was thinking that Kencade had one year of PS eligibility left but you are probably right. Still I would expect that the PS would be the most Summers can hope for.