Deon Anderson the missing piece

jr40usa

Reaction score
It seems when DA is not in the offense they seem to struggle. If I remember right the offense seem to start going downhill last year about the time he got hurt. He seem to be the piece that keeps this puzzle together.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
he's nothing special and I don't think he's durable enough to play fb in the NFL.

Nexx

Reaction score
this offense has issues if deon anderson absence drops production like you guys seem to think.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
The running game was FINE w/out Cricket in GB, in fact it was better than fine, it produced a CAREER rushing performance from MB3.

And Wade went out of his way to credit Curtis, so did Deon Anderson by the way, for his helmet rattling lead blocking.

Deon Anderson is most missed on ST. Curtis is bigger and more versatile than Anderson at FB. Anderson may be tougher though.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
BAT;2303138 said:
Wade went out of his way to credit Curtis, so did Deon Anderson by the way, for his helmet rattling lead blocking.
Curtis stunk it up the week before against Philly, and was even worse last Sunday. If you want helmet rattling, check out links #2 and #8 from this earlier thread. That's Curtis' helmet you hear rattling.

Cricket's a fullback. Curtis is a basketball playing dude who has been forced to play out of position.

Boysboy

Reaction score
jr40usa;2302781 said:
It seems when DA is not in the offense they seem to struggle. If I remember right the offense seem to start going downhill last year about the time he got hurt. He seem to be the piece that keeps this puzzle together.

You mean you don't remember the GB game 2 weeks ago where we just pounded the crap out of them?

Oh-less not forget that after Cricket went down last year, our pts totals in games were 31, 28, 30something(can't remember the Jets score), 37, and 28 in the following respective weeks. We stunk it up in Dec well, b/c, it was our Dec funk.

BTW-the Skins were without Jason Taylor. There was no excuse for our O to stink it up.

Aven8

Reaction score
What I do like about this kid though, is he gives us just another weapon on swing passes and fullback dives out of the backfield.