Deon Anderson

halcyon

Reaction score
I do not know about you guys, but I have seen the game of this guy get better with every game. In the first Marion Barber´s touchdown he sealed of his assignment perfectly. On special teams, saw him make an imitation of a missile to break the wedge.

I do miss Hoyte but this guy is almost as good as Hoyte and getting better each week.

adamknite

Reaction score
halcyon;1746426 said:
I do not know about you guys, but I have seen the game of this guy get better with every game. In the first Marion Barber´s touchdown he sealed of his assignment perfectly. On special teams, saw him make an imitation of a missile to break the wedge.

I do miss Hoyte but this guy is almost as good as Hoyte and getting better each week.

I said on draft day that I loved this pick, I hope he continues to improve. Right now though, he is showing a lot of promise so that's good.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I haven't watched the game again yet, but from what I recall his blocking looked pretty bad last night. For the most part he just gets in the way and doesn't actually block anyone.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
halcyon;1746426 said:

Yeah i hear ya..

His blocking is getting better every week and he is blowing guys up.

Plus he has good Hands something Hoyte doesn't have

LOL and i seen him try to break that wedge he looked like a torpedo

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Seems to be a great kid, with a great story of perserverance.

I wish him well.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
For a rookie, we cannot hope for anything more out of him.....he has been very good.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
The wedge buster had me cracking up. He's quickly becoming one of my favs.

ddh33

Reaction score
I thought he was the most improved player from last game to this one. Like a typical young player, he's figuring things out and starting to get it.

sago1

Reaction score
Wonder what it feels like for 6th round pick Deon Anderson to be the starting FB (replacing injuried Hoyte) for the Dallas Cowboys with it's 7-1 record. He's got to be pinching himself as he stands in the huddle with TO, Witten, Romo, etc. If it was me, I'd probably be stuttering so much no one could understand what I'm saying.

halcyon

Reaction score
The player he blocked was Takeo Spikes in Marion Barber´s first touchdown. If a difficult background and effort mean anything, this guy is gonna be a great player for us (he already is good and getting better).

Dcowboy84

Reaction score
it has been said a couple times already, but my favorite part of his play is his missile launching into the wedges on kickoff coverage...

i wonder what it feels like to be on that wedge and then see a 5'10" kid launching sideways at you...:laugh2:

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
another player, like Folk, Barber and Curtis (lol) who make the most of their playing time.

I love guys who, no matter how much time they get, flash something whenever they get a chance.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
I think he has been improving and has blocked relatively well, also, he does have decent hands, as shown by some of his catches.