Derek Anderson had the same problems Romo had last week

Boysboy

Reaction score
The NBC SNF crew were showing clips of Anderson's throws-alot like Tony's last week, he was throwing alot into double coverage and missing open receivers.(ironically, it was against a divisional opponent)

*shrugs* good for us, I guess.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
I guess that rendezvous with Lindsay Lohan will get a guys concentration off track.

Roughneck

Reaction score
Boysboy;1854006 said:
The NBC SNF crew were showing clips of Anderson's throws-alot like Tony's last week, he was throwing alot into double coverage and missing open receivers.(ironically, it was against a divisional opponent)

Well, Tony had a messed up thumb. What is Derek's excuse?

littlewebs

Everything I type is a lie. Except that. And that.
Reaction score
Boysboy;1854006 said:

The Derek Anderson I watched today was the same Derek Anderson I saw countless times at Oregon State. I was so excited for the Cowboys when I heard he was going to be the Browns quarterback in week 2. Whaddya know, he plays out of his mind for a 14-week stretch that defied all possible logic, screwing the Cowboys perfectly out of what should have been a top-10 pick.