Video: Detroit DC breaks down Dallas offense

CCBoy

Reaction score
WG, that is a lovely picture, Mam...

as to a DC breaking down a current Cowboy's film, good luck, Coach.

Dallas hasn't yet finished off the touches on where this offense can travel towards.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
"He's looking for contact, and finishes the run."

That is why Murray is different than the other two.

Love the respect this guy gives Dallas. No trash talking. He understands this isn't the Buccaneers.

Reactions: BAT

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
The offensive breakdown was pretty funny. They do seemed concerned by Carter getting into passing lanes, but their commentator leading the interview was clueless. I loved how he mentioned how great Melton has been playing and that Carr and Claiborne have been having solid seasons. o_O

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The offensive breakdown was pretty funny. They do seemed concerned by Carter getting into passing lanes, but their commentator leading the interview was clueless. I loved how he mentioned how great Melton has been playing and that Carr and Claiborne have been having solid seasons. o_O

Yes, the Claiborne comment was particularly amusing. He's still not as clueless as some of the Cowboys media people (Spags, Eatman, ...).

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
I didn't know in 1992 lions beat us in playoffs ! Did I hear that right in video ?

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, the Claiborne mention was amusing. It was also funny that the coach could not remember Carter's name.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Recap: Demarco Murray is good; the offensive line is good; Tony Romo is good; Dez Bryant is good; Jason Witten is good.