Detroit vs. Indiana Brawl

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Anybody watching this?

Craziest thing I've seen in a while. There are going to be some suspensions handed out here. Wallace will get games for provoking it. Artest will get a BIG suspension. You just can't attack fans no matter what they do to you, you just can't. Stephen Jackson will be getting some pine time as well.

Artest should not have laid down on the scorer's table. I could see how that could infuriate some people.

All in all, everyone acted like kids.

SweCowboy

Reaction score
Avery said:
Anybody watching this?

Craziest thing I've seen in a while. There are going to be some suspensions handed out here. Wallace will get games for provoking it. Artest will get a BIG suspension. You just can't attack fans no matter what they do to you, you just can't. Stephen Jackson will be getting some pine time as well.

Artest should not have laid down on the scorer's table. I could see how that could infuriate some people.

All in all, everyone acted like kids.
That was pretty crazy. These are grown adults and professional athletes, they really should know better. European soccer fans are probably some of the most violent fans in sports especially brittish soccer fans are violent. But I can only remeber one incident were a player has atually attacked a fan, he kicked him in the head, and he (Eric Cantona) got suspended for one year if I'm not mistaken.