Deuce Vaughn reacts to his first official Dallas Cowboys jersey

Scotman

Reaction score
I don't know how anyone couldn't like this pick. Second round? Heck...yeah...I'd hate it. 6th round? We grabbed a guy who's done it at every level exceedingly well. He's too small for the NFL, though. Unless he isn't. 6th round? Sign me up. I'll take a seat on the hype train.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I don't know how anyone couldn't like this pick. Second round? Heck...yeah...I'd hate it. 6th round? We grabbed a guy who's done it at every level exceedingly well. He's too small for the NFL, though. Unless he isn't. 6th round? Sign me up. I'll take a seat on the hype train.
^

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Deuce has the type of quickness that will give plenty of defenders the slip in pro ball. His record in college surely indicates that.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Yup, and I'm excited to see what he does this season. I think he may end up being a fine pro RB.
If used correctly could be effective in MMs offensive scheme, which requires hands out of the backfield.
I dont care how tall Duece is, just catch the ball and do your crazy thing up field aimed at the endzone.
Its Duece YAC that we will all be cheering over, if used appropriately.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Screenshot-20230526-223853-You-Tube.jpg

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Seven pages and counting on a sixth round draft pick reacting to his first NFL jersey. The hype continues. Hopefully he’s not reacting to his first USFL or XFL jersey in a couple years. Lol

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Seven pages and counting on a sixth round draft pick reacting to his first NFL jersey. The hype continues. Hopefully he’s not reacting to his first USFL or XFL jersey in a couple years. Lol
Make sure you own it when Deuce proves you wrong bro.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Make sure you own it when Deuce proves you wrong bro.
Proves me wrong? Where have I said he’s not going to be a good player? You won’t find a single post on this board where I said he won’t pan out. I’m skeptical due to his size but I’ve made no negative predictions about him. You obviously have misinterpreted my posts.

Swanny

Reaction score
I know I'm getting old but I can't help but think of Chris Warren wearing number 42. Literally the exact opposite in size compared to Vaughn