Devante Adams - Dan Orlovsky lists Dallas as a potential trade for Devante Adams

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Jerry does trade for receivers :). Raiders are trying to dump him before hitting 35 million in base the next 2 years. New contract is likely needed in a trade or the receiving team would cut him next year which would seem unlikely throwing away a 2nd round pick.

Cowboys likely won't pay for a new contract and a reunion with Rodgers would seem most likely.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Jerry does trade for receivers :). Raiders are trying to dump him before hitting 35 million in base the next 2 years. New contract is likely needed in a trade or the receiving team would cut him next year which would seem unlikely throwing away a 2nd round pick.

Cowboys likely won't pay for a new contract and a reunion with Rodgers would seem most likely.
There are a couple of nuggets from NFC insiders .......2nd rounder is way too high and the Raiders will have to eat some of the contract to make it work.

T-RO

Reaction score
If you ignore Orlo-head and ESPN...most conventional sources...on any topic of choice.

Your functional IQ will rise 50 points. Just try it...you wont' be disappointed.

Smith22

Reaction score
With a large Parsons contract looming in the near future I just don't see this happening.

Maybe a 5% chance at best.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/where-could-davante-adams-end-up

Where could Davante Adams end up?​

Published October 2, 2024 09:48 AM

7. Cowboys.

I didn’t mention them during PFT Live, but then I remembered something Rodney Harrison said on Friday’s show. They need more from the receivers not named CeeDee Lamb. Adams would give them that.

And remember this — the Cowboys traded with the Raiders for Amari Cooper during the 2018 season. And it worked out very well for Dallas.