Devin Singletary to the Giants

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can't wait to hear the terms. Especially after what's already happened.

John813

Reaction score
Good for him. Local college player, so sort of glad he got a payday but sucks it's in NYG.

Shannon1

Reaction score
I hope our players get upset with us signing no one ! BlastJones on social media !

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Zero issues with the Cowboys passing on that one. Singletary is OK but is exactly the type of guy you dont rush out to sign day 1.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Yeah I want some fresh or new but I have a feeling we won’t even get that.
I think that's the feeling of most. Every year there is overreaction to the first day of free agency but it feels different this year. I think there is a massive collection of Cowboy fans who have lost hope for this offseason already. I think we are headed towards a total patch job by Jerry/Stephen and will reevaluate things for 2025.

J12B

Reaction score
So that’s

Washington - Biadasz, Armstrong

Eagles - Huff, Barkley

Giants - Runyon, Singletary

Dallas -
The Jones operate under the philosophy of "Addition by subtraction".

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I think that's the feeling of most. Every year there is overreaction to the first day of free agency but it feels different this year. I think there is a massive collection of Cowboy fans who have lost hope for this offseason already. I think we are headed towards a total patch job by Jerry/Stephen and will reevaluate things for 2025.
That’s what it’s looking like. They are not serious about winning or contending.