Dez Bryant and kickoff/punt returns?

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Another Dez thread(high five!)

So with his recent injury(thanks Orlando:( ) I guess we can assume he won't be returning kickoffs anymore. I'm cool with that and if AOA ever gets healthy I'm hoping he can win that job.

My question is do you guys think Jerry will still let Dez return punts once the season starts?

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Rampage;3477468 said:
Another Dex thread(high five!)

So with his recent injury(thanks Orlando:( ) I guess we can assume he won't be returning kickoffs anymore. I'm cool with that and if AOA ever gets healthy I'm hoping he can win that job.

My question is do you guys think Jerry will still let Dez return punts once the season starts?

What?

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Rampage;3477468 said:
Another Dex thread(high five!)

complete stupidity..... why don't just not play Dez at all, ever, then we'll be assured that he'll never be injured again!!!!!!!!! There's 43 days until the first game, relax!!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I bet they let him return punts.

I imagine he will get the Felix Jones treatment now that he got injured so him returning punts will be the coaching staff's way of saying they try to get him involved.

I imagine by week 3 we are all going to be extremely frustrated with Dez Bryant's PT.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
CATCH17;3477477 said:
I bet they let him return punts.

I imagine he will get the Felix Jones treatment now that he got injured so him returning punts will be the coaching staff's way of saying they try to get him involved.

I imagine by week 3 we are all going to be extremely frustrated with Dez Bryant's PT.
well atleast there will be a reason Dez doesn't get a touch in week 4 than since it's our bye week.

hlh_8728

Reaction score
Dez can make an immediate impact in the return game while he adjusts to an NFL playbook and learns NFL Ds. I see no reason whatsoever why he wouldn't be on the return teams, I mean he was injured as a WR, not a return man.