Dez Bryant Appreciation Thread

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
Had to be an emotional game for him & glad he rose to the occasion.

sideon

Reaction score
This game shows why he's still the most important player on the field, the Steelers were still more concerned about him than any other receiver on our team. When it came down to it the go to guys were still Dez, Zeke, & of course Witten, Beasley had the 1st down catch but was horrible outside of that.

d_dub88

Reaction score
Get to 2000 posts or 1000 likes and I'll read what you post.

You are clueless about my long term posting history.
Apparently I don't need 2000 posts because you have read and responded. I also don't care if I get one like. A thousand likes, like the ones you get, from the followers of the sourpuss train are worthless in my book. How about you write a three paragraph post on how Jerry will ruin next year's draft while a real fan enjoys this win.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Apparently I don't need 2000 posts because you have read and responded. I also don't care if I get one like. A thousand likes, like the ones you get, from the followers of the sourpuss train are worthless in my book. How about you write a three paragraph post on how Jerry will ruin next year's draft while a real fan enjoys this win.
Again, your clueless about my posting history.

T-RO

Reaction score
Anyway...Big game for Dez...one of the stars of the game. I'm very happy that this day in particular ended well for him and the Boys.