Dez Bryant Dallas Cowboys Highlights

Reaction score
liked the video but you know his portfolio of Cowboy highlights is limited when 3 yard gains, incomplete passes and punt returns for a yard are included!

Also, is it me or are most of these highlight videos accompanied by either death medal or gangsta rap? How about a little Barry Manilow or Neil Diamond! :)

StevenOtero

Reaction score
sunbum;4097206 said:
liked the video but you know his portfolio of Cowboy highlights is limited when 3 yard gains, incomplete passes and punt returns for a yard are included!

Also, is it me or are most of these highlight videos accompanied by either death medal or gangsta rap? How about a little Barry Manilow or Neil Diamond! :)
:lmao: "Looks like we maaaade it!"

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
StevenOtero;4097216 said:
[youtube]l1YDxdCx8-Q[/youtube]

So much better then gangsta rap or death metal. I think music like this fits highlights much better. Gets the point across

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
sunbum;4097206 said:

this could be said about EVERY NFL player out there, that is why they are called highlight videos.

realtick

Benched
Reaction score
StevenOtero;4097216 said:
[youtube]l1YDxdCx8-Q[/youtube]

I do like this video much better.

Football highlight videos have become formulaic; piece together highlights over a Lil'Wayne or some Dirty South rapper's track.

It's corny.

Sort of like the late 90s/early 2000s era when every other rapper had a Master P type looking album cover...

Blustarz23

Reaction score
if you had listened to the lyrics it goes well with his performance on the feild, and why would anybody put Barry Manilow or Neil Diamond songs on a dez bryant video??

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
Blustarz23;4097755 said:
if you had listened to the lyrics it goes well with his performance on the feild, and why would anybody put Barry Manilow or Neil Diamond songs on a dez bryant video??

I have to agree. I listened to the video they posted and no it didn't flow with his highlights. the rap/heavy metal seems to always work.

BlueStar3398

Reaction score
I love both of those videos!! Dez is hard to bring down! :laugh2: It looks like he tries to flip guys trying to tackle him! Can't wait to see him BRING IT this year!

BlueCowboy24

Reaction score
realtick;4097370 said:
I do like this video much better.

Football highlight videos have become formulaic; piece together highlights over a Lil'Wayne or some Dirty South rapper's track.

It's corny.

Sort of like the late 90s/early 2000s era when every other rapper had a Master P type looking album cover...

http://www.arizemag.com/online/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/asset.jpeg

:lmao2:

They all look alike because all those covers were from artists on Master P's record label.

realtick

Benched
Reaction score
BlueCowboy24;4097781 said:
:lmao2:

They all look alike because all those covers were from artists on Master P's record label.

Lol, yeah, I know that. What does that have to do with what I said. There was a period of time where No Limit Records was relevant and everyone had to have a cover like that.

BlueCowboy24

Reaction score
realtick;4097799 said:
Lol, yeah, I know that. What does that have to do with what I said. There was a period of time where No Limit Records was relevant and everyone had to have a cover like that.

It has everything to do with what you said.

yup, i wasn't taking issue with what you said. It's just that you said "EVERY other artist" I thought you actually meant EVERY other artist in the industry and that you didn't know that all those covers where from his artists, that's all.