Dez Bryant Highlight Vid

Reaction score
CanuckCowboysFan;3793797 said:
Wrong. Based on talent alone, Dez is better and it's not even close. However, Miles will put up much better numbers with Romo back. Probably top 3 in the NFL. Those two have something on the side...I'm positive.

Dez is more talented, but it's definitely close. As far as production Miles is one of the ten best wideouts in the NFL, Dez is probably gonna end up the better player, but at the current moment Austin is the best wideout on this team. It's a great thing we have both of these guys. I think we could very well have 3 1,000 yard recievers. Witten, Miles, and Dez. The Cardinals had 3 1,000 yard recievers in 2008, Boldin, Breaston, and Fitzgerald.

Dhragon

Deadly Claws of Death
Reaction score
CanuckCowboysFan;3793797 said:
Wrong. Based on talent alone, Dez is better and it's not even close. However, Miles will put up much better numbers with Romo back. Probably top 3 in the NFL. Those two have something on the side...I'm positive.

Yeah, Witten is mad and thinks they are drawing up secret plays between them lol.

realtick

Benched
Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys Fan;3793815 said:
Dez is more talented, but it's definitely close. As far as production Miles is one of the ten best wideouts in the NFL, Dez is probably gonna end up the better player, but at the current moment Austin is the best wideout on this team. It's a great thing we have both of these guys. I think we could very well have 3 1,000 yard recievers. Witten, Miles, and Dez. The Cardinals had 3 1,000 yard recievers in 2008, Boldin, Breaston, and Fitzgerald.

If you like Austin I won't argue with your opinion. I happen to think it's ridiculous to say Dez is a Top 3 receiver in the league at this point too.

However, I have to ask, how Miles "one of the ten best wideouts in the NFL (in terms of production)," when he's not even in the Top 10 of the league's receiving categories?

Austin's #'s: catches (25th), yards (14th), TDs (21st)

Eskimo

Reaction score
realtick;3793831 said:
If you like Austin I won't argue with your opinion. I happen to think it's ridiculous to say Dez is a Top 3 receiver in the league at this point too.

However, I have to ask, how Miles "one of the ten best wideouts in the NFL (in terms of production)," when he's not even in the Top 10 of the league's receiving categories?

Austin's #'s: catches (25th), yards (14th), TDs (21st)

What if you spin those numbers this way: what production he puts up per 16 games started with Romo? The numbers may surprise you.

It is hard to judge Austin this season after Romo went down, neither Kitna nor McGee could really get the ball to the WRs behind this OL. What Jason Garrett did as OC to generate those yards and points is a minor miracle.

realtick

Benched
Reaction score
Eskimo;3793838 said:
What if you spin those numbers this way: what production he puts up per 16 games started with Romo? The numbers may surprise you.

It is hard to judge Austin this season after Romo went down, neither Kitna nor McGee could really get the ball to the WRs behind this OL. What Jason Garrett did as OC to generate those yards and points is a minor miracle.

Very true.

Although, I still think we saw Austin struggle a bit this season. He was fifth in the NFL in dropped passes.

I think he will be fan next season paired with a healthy Romo.

Reaction score
Miles is top 10 IMO, yeah maybe his numbers last year don't show it but you have to remember he played with a backup QB for most of the season. If he had Romo the whole year his numbers would be much better.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
What is amazing is how he negated 2 years worth of picking wrong by JJ.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
dmq;3793928 said:
What is amazing is how he negated 2 years worth of picking wrong by JJ.

http://img168.*************/img168/5295/1060v1ejpg.gif

wow

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Only a little over 4 minute video....I'm hoping that becomes a 20 minute video next year!

Sunspot Jonz

Benched
Reaction score
We got a special one fellas

Imagine the damage that could be done if the Cowboys had the Pats Oline. Give Romo protection and he will be an MVP. In the regular season and the Superbowl.

basedGAWD

Benched
Reaction score
i pray to God that he doesn't lose any explosiveness from his injury. i hope his spirits are high and he is motivated in his recovery.. that's one guy i am depending on to be the emotional leader for this franchise for years to come.

i notice in a lot of those highlights we were already down and out in the games. too many times this year i felt like he was the only guy still giving maximum effort when we were getting blown out.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
would someone be so kind as to post this elsewhere besides youtube as it has something called umg in it....This video contains content from UMG. It is not available in your country.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
What an absolute stud, he's more fun to watch than any Cowboys in a long, long time.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Future;3794233 said:
What an absolute stud, he's more fun to watch than any Cowboys in a long, long time.

I wouldn't say a long long time. Felix Jones and Miles Austin were pretty fun to watch last year.

Even Miles was awesome to watch early on this season.

But as the O-Line tanks so do those guys.