Video: Dez Bryant: Leading WRs; Dak's Growth

robjay04

Reaction score
It's been very under the radar but Dez Bryant's training camp is possibly the biggest story so far.

Last season, Dez missed some time and never had good chemistry with Dak until the end of the season. From all reports, he's lighting it up this season and Dak/Dez are developing some unreal chemistry. I know Dez isn't going up against all pro corners but it is encouraging at least.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to see Dak and Dez be more in sync with each other this coming season. Dak and Dez were getting together before the OTA, I think this extra time they put in will pay off in terms of being on the same page with each other

robjay04

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to see Dak and Dez be more in sync with each other this coming season. Dak and Dez were getting together before the OTA, I think this extra time they put in will pay off in terms of being on the same page with each other

They were dynamic after the Giants game(Dez's worse game as a pro). Dez was playing like the best receiver in the game.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
They were dynamic after the Giants game(Dez's worse game as a pro). Dez was playing like the best receiver in the game.

I just think they will be more in sync this season. Dez had 3 100 yard games in the reg season, I think if those 2 get more on the same page that number will increase. Last season in terms of rec yards Dez was 51st in the league and reception 84th. Even though the Cowboys do feature more of a running game than most I still think Dez can become a more impactful player as Dak and Dez become more in sync. You watch QB and WR who can just give each other a look at know exactly that they are on the same page in terms of the play