Dez Bryant making Great decision

Kilyin

Reaction score
http://i1239.***BLOCKED***/albums/ff506/kilyin74/DezDeangeloSlapFight_zps8fd64372.gif

slaga

Reaction score
Isn't it just jawing until Dez gives Hall a push on the chest, then the slap? Does anyone really think Hall gives the slap if Dez keeps his hands to himself? Neither is in the right as far as I am concerned.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Eskimo;4862049 said:
He needs to study the tape of that Cleveland bus driver versus the big-mouth, trash talking female passenger.

"Going to jail now !!!" :laugh2:

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;4862609 said:
I have the game DVR'd in high def.. not that i need to because it was clearly a slap on the replay they showed during the broadcast. It didn't even move his helmet.. and again, probably hurt Hall's hand more than anything.

No one punched anyone.. we just have alot of overreactive fans around here.

EDIT: Lets all stop saying "tape". If you arn't Jason Garrett or paid by the Cowboys organization.. you don't watch "tape".

Dude seriously, pipe down. You come across like some self-appointed tour guide. It gets old.

Settle in and play nice w/ the other fans here.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Slap, punch, or whatever you want to call it. I think most players retaliate to that contact from Hall. Dez definitely took one for the team there.

intelmax

Reaction score
Mooney;4863000 said:
deangelo is just lucky he's not dez's mom....:fight:

https://encrypted-tbn2.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpeyFCOQa21AZHx4ccNizUtWQb9b5JKFEfQl97tvqn4qmn5c962w

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Kilyin;4862615 said:
http://i1239.***BLOCKED***/albums/ff506/kilyin74/DezDeangeloSlapFight_zps8fd64372.gif

Who is the guy in the gray cap that pulled Dez away? I see him on the sidelines every game but have no idea what he does.

Joshmil53

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;4863061 said:
Who is the guy in the gray cap that pulled Dez away? I see him on the sidelines every game but have no idea what he does.

Looks a lot like Arian Foster lol.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Clove;4862483 said:
You mean end up like a Hall Of Famer that was unstoppable, and made millions upon millions?

Where are those millions now? HOF? Yeah he sure played like 1, and has the numbers for it.

But he is a villain in their eyes, and wont get in.

Sorry, but I would rather make Millions, keep it, and not end up in the HOF

Vs

Making Ton's of millions, blowing it off, putting up HOF numbers, and might not make it due to my perception.

You can take the latter

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
KJJ;4862413 said:
Hall is a punk someone needs to kick the crap out of him. I remember him jawing with TO when the Cowboys played Atlanta and TO spit in his face. :laugh2:

Loved it

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Dallas;4862790 said:
Dude seriously, pipe down. You come across like some self-appointed tour guide. It gets old.

Settle in and play nice w/ the other fans here.

You give your opinions, and i'll give mine. Ignore feature at the top.. handy.

It was a slap.. and if it hurt anybody.. it was Hall. Its not some big deal, not a punch, not anything to retaliate for. Actually, Hall was the one who was retaliating from the shove Dez gave him before that. Not anything to take a second glance at, happens all the time. People who expected Dez to beat him up or something are a little over the top, imo.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;4863734 said:
You give your opinions, and i'll give mine. Ignore feature at the top.. handy.

It was a slap.. and if it hurt anybody.. it was Hall. Its not some big deal, not a punch, not anything to retaliate for. Actually, Hall was the one who was retaliating from the shove Dez gave him before that. Not anything to take a second glance at, happens all the time. People who expected Dez to beat him up or something are a little over the top, imo.

I agree, it was nothing at all, just a little trash taking and a little helmet slap. It most likely hurt Dez's feelings if nothing else, but, he did want to B slap him back, and he didn't, which was a good thing because if Dez would have slapped him back...here comes the flag.

Maybe that anger management stuff is working for Dez.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
5Stars;4863758 said:
I agree, it was nothing at all, just a little trash taking and a little helmet slap. It most likely hurt Dez's feelings if nothing else, but, he did want to B slap him back, and he didn't, which was a good thing because if Dez would have slapped him back...here comes the flag.

Maybe that anger management stuff is working for Dez.

Oh im sure Dez would beat him senseless if they ever got in a real fight, haha. Hall wouldn't have a chance against most all players in the league.

I think the little fake hit thing Dez did was more just trying to punk Hall out though, i don't believe he ever considered popping him.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
;)
RoyTheHammer;4863794 said:
Oh im sure Dez would beat him senseless if they ever got in a real fight, haha. Hall wouldn't have a chance against most all players in the league.

I think the little fake hit thing Dez did was more just trying to punk Hall out though, i don't believe he ever considered popping him.

He looked like it, and when he did not hit back, it made me smile for him for not being STUPID!

:star:

Kilyin

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;4863061 said:

99% sure it's this guy.

Walt_Williams_650x300.jpg

Walt Williams, Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
TonyRomo09;4861983 said:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/dallas-cowboys/0ap2000000099347/Commanders-vs-Cowboys-highlights

Check out the Game Highlights. at 2:20 Hall is in Dez's face, and PUNCHES him in the chin... Dez looks around like "tell me someone saw that" and of course nobody did... then he refrained from beating the.... Stuffing... out of Hall...

I'm not sure I make as good a decision as Dez does right there..

Was great to see a matured Dez.

But did you listen to what the reporters said ? And btw. i think it was Aikman. Somthing like " Dez looked if a ref was around so he could hit Hall back".

What a joke. It's not like i cant stand Aikman as a reporter but he talks alot of crap up there in the both sometimes.