Image: Dez Bryant Special Edition Jersey honoring service members

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
mike fisher ‏@fishsports 11m11 minutes ago
.@DezBryant w special-edition military-honoring #cowboys jerseys to be sold w some charitable proceeds @1053thefan

B0KqT5dCEAEXZkP.jpg

Dallas Cowboys ‏@dallascowboys 12m12 minutes ago
Be on the lookout for these @DezBryant Salute To Service jerseys available this Sunday at @Shop_Cowboys

B0KqU4-CEAAxqvP.jpg

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
I'm always surprised at how small the lockers are for these guys. My high school locker was not much smaller than that. Who's the pic of? Is it Jimmy in front of all the Lombardis?

cmoney23

Reaction score
That Jersey is pretty sick... i wish we'd where them with black pants and a black helmet with a camo Star one night and do donations on the website or something and sell the game worn jersey's or something.

one it would look sick

two it's a great cause.

xvendettax914

Reaction score
That Jersey is pretty sick... i wish we'd where them with black pants and a black helmet with a camo Star one night and do donations on the website or something and sell the game worn jersey's or something.

one it would look sick

two it's a great cause.

It would be cool. But i cant help think it would alot like the saints or eagles blacks..

Carolina Cowboy

Reaction score
I love these guys!!!

BTW I have the Olive Green Special Service Edition hoodie from 2 years ago and it is the bomb - Paid a mint for it too!!!

xvendettax914

Reaction score
I just saw one in person at the cowboys store in san antonio. Going for $160 but man. They are sharp lookin..

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I'm going to order one. I might never wear it...but it could become very valuable.