Dez Bryant, The real player of the game.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
He sure did open things up for other's. He does every game and if he doesn't... if the defense decides to play him straight up to keep an eye on Witten, Williams and Beasley... he goes off and hangs 3 TD's on you.

He's a beast and one of the best.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dez is always the reason the other guys get to make plays. The good thing is they actually make those plays. I don't believe that Dez "disappears" in games like everyone keeps saying. I believe Romo is being careful with the ball and spreading it around. Dez gets his. 16 TDs is no joke.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Romo and our d players of the game.

Of course, they did a hell of a job.

When you saw the replays, you always saw 2, sometimes even 3 guys hawking Dez down like as if he was this beautiful female that walked out onto the field.

When you dedicate so much resources to 1 man. It opens things up for others.

TO or a guy like Brandon Marshall, would cry and say they want a piece of the action, regardless of the attention. Not Dez, which is why I feel like he is at least 1 of the players of the game.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Murray still had 80 yards on 20 carries. We can win with that. Dez opens up thus offense. Beasley and Williams and Witten shined. And dez didn't show much emotion when things were going bad.

Danger

Reaction score
I wish we would target him more, especially in the slot. He had what, maybe 3 targets the whole game? OBJ got 21 targets one time. I mean that's unreal. Imagine the damage Dez could do with that.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
we definitely need to run more crosses, slants, drags and screens to Dez.

That being said, he better not run onto the field with his helmet off again when the defense is on the field. Could have been impossibly stupid.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
we definitely need to run more crosses, slants, drags and screens to Dez.

That being said, he better not run onto the field with his helmet off again when the defense is on the field. Could have been impossibly stupid.

After hearing from former refs and a few players, what he did wasn't all that bad. One ref Jerry somebody, who had more than 20 years as an NFL ref including Super Bowl appearances, said when a player comes on the field without a helmet, that's not necessarily a penalty. The refs take into account the game is an emotional game. As long as he's not mouthing off at another player and as long as when asked to get back, he gets back. And the refs said that's why Dez did when told to get back.

I don't know if anyone else saw this but after the game, there was a shot of the Cowboys walking back to the locker room through the tunnel. Dez was hyped. He was pumped as if he had scored the winning touchdown. I thought this was telling because he didn't have a big statistical game, but he was happy about the win and happy about his teammates' (T. Williams) success he couldn't contain himself. He wasn't pouting that he didn't have a bigger statistical role. I'm glad they showed that.

Jenky

Reaction score
After hearing from former refs and a few players, what he did wasn't all that bad. One ref Jerry somebody, who had more than 20 years as an NFL ref including Super Bowl appearances, said when a player comes on the field without a helmet, that's not necessarily a penalty. The refs take into account the game is an emotional game. As long as he's not mouthing off at another player and as long as when asked to get back, he gets back. And the refs said that's why Dez did when told to get back.

I don't know if anyone else saw this but after the game, there was a shot of the Cowboys walking back to the locker room through the tunnel. Dez was hyped. He was pumped as if he had scored the winning touchdown. I thought this was telling because he didn't have a big statistical game, but he was happy about the win and happy about his teammates' (T. Williams) success he couldn't contain himself. He wasn't pouting that he didn't have a bigger statistical role. I'm glad they showed that.

Dez is a team player regardless of what anyone says. There's no doubt in my mind. No one needs to convince me.