Dez Bryant (The X-Factor): His 2012 Journey

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Thanks man. Never get tired of watching Dez. Truly one of the most gifted athletes in the entire NFL.

CxC1993

Reaction score
Dez is quickly becoming my favorite Cowboy. He's coming near where I live in a couple of weeks, I hope to meet him.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
That was pretty good. I like this one too.

[youtube]e2dAehBT9-0[/youtube]

Questfor6

Reaction score
03EBZ06;5031864 said:
That was pretty good. I like this one too.

[youtube]e2dAehBT9-0[/youtube]

Loved that one too, some of the younger fans here need to watch that just to see how great Irvin really was.

GusTheo

Reaction score
Anyone notice how in 70% of those clips, Romo is about to be smashed as he is throwing the ball?

Romonater

Reaction score
The slant in the Giants game is just glaring. How is Romo not pissing in his boots before every game?

Joshmil53

Reaction score
Romonater;5031893 said:
The slant in the Giants game is just glaring. How is Romo not pissing in his boots before every game?

He probably is.

Questfor6

Reaction score
GusTheo;5031887 said:
Anyone notice how in 70% of those clips, Romo is about to be smashed as he is throwing the ball?

Yea the play he makes to Dez to pass Aikman for the TD record I have no clue how he didn't get smashed, Free looked like a screen door left wide open.

9darter

Reaction score
Cool man! I use to go back and watch that clip of Dallas selecting him. Seriously, I've done that like 30 times maybe, haha.

:starspin

followthestar

Reaction score
Dez had soooo much potential, and last year we saw him take a big step forward. I believe if we could fix the Oline troubles and buy 1/2 second for Romo, Dez would simply be unstoppable. He is one of the best WR in the league, no doubt. Glad I got his jersey when he put the star on his helmet. We don't need to fix the defense - fix the Oline and we'll score 35 points a game... :)

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
[youtube]fOtYYxoviik[/youtube][/quote]

Awesome he is my favorite current player that brings the same charisma that the triplets brought..if he and Romo stay healthy he could vault to being the best WR in the league..awesome talent we get to witness..enjoy it

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
It was awesome to see him have his first good season. I was all excited when we got him but didnt see really anything until last year. Hopefully he can keep it up.