Dez Bryant Tweet

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
CowboyMike;4496988 said:
In before, "he has to learn the playbook first" and "he's not mature enough."
Except that it's true. Talk is cheap, show me something young man. I don't want to see the high flying catches a couple times a game, but can't make the routine first down.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
demirji22;4497126 said:
Dez has something to prove this year.
Everybody is talking about how blackman has all the skills as DEZ but smarter.
You dont think Dez hears all this.
He is gonna have a breakout year, and shut everybody up
I don't think I've heard anybody say that...

I think Dez is going to have a MONSTER season. Nobody stands to gain more from a full training camp and offseason than him imo.

Beats_By_Zeke

Reaction score
Future;4497647 said:

I think Dez is going to have a MONSTER season. Nobody stands to gain more from a full training camp and offseason than him imo.

Him, and carter could both benefit from a full offseason!

Cowboysfan570

Reaction score
Clove;4497550 said:
Except that it's true. Talk is cheap, show me something young man. I don't want to see the high flying catches a couple times a game, but can't make the routine first down.

He dropped what, 1 catchable pass all season?

Some of you have your perspectives seriously out of whack if you think 928 and 9 TDs despite missing time isn't "something" worth being excited about.

In case you're forgetting, Jason Witten and Miles Austin are still on the team also and they aren't exactly bums either, even on down seasons.

RS12

Reaction score
Future;4497647 said:

I was thinking Tyron Smith with the move to LT.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Clove

Cowboys Fan 570

Some of you have your perspectives seriously out of whack if you think 928 and 9 TDs despite missing time isn't "something" worth being excited about.

Although I've had my battles with Clove and the Romo haters he is right. You look at Dez's numbers and say look what he's done. Other's, like Clove, look at those numbers and ask "what could or should they be?"

That is the standard he should be held to.

Dez has to be counted on and the fact is Romo trusted Robinson a lot more than Dez last year speaks volumes.

According to CouchScout he's gotten better in his route running and needs to continue to improve on the field along with gaining some maturity off it. Once he figures it out he will be unstoppable.

I'm rooting for him.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DandyDon1722;4497988 said:
Originally Posted by Clove

Cowboys Fan 570

Although I've had my battles with Clove and the Romo haters he is right. You look at Dez's numbers and say look what he's done. Other's, like Clove, look at those numbers and ask "what could or should they be?"

That is the standard he should be held to.

Dez has to be counted on and the fact is Romo trusted Robinson a lot more than Dez last year speaks volumes.

According to CouchScout he's gotten better in his route running and needs to continue to improve on the field along with gaining some maturity off it. Once he figures it out he will be unstoppable.

I'm rooting for him.

Robinson was open because of Dez, among other things. Romo and Robinson took advantage as they should have.