Image: Dez Bryant won a Kids Choice Sports Award for favorite catch...w/interview vid

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Yah, I'm not even gonna bother with this nonsense.

The only nonsense here is how quickly you give credit for a tweeted picture. Being a dad involves a bit more than stepping up for a photo op.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Excuse me I wasn't praising him for loving his son. I was praising him for being a role model. Get a grip.

You know nothing of their relationship. He took a picture with his kid. That doesn't mean anything

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
You know nothing of their relationship. He took a picture with his kid. That doesn't mean anything

You are trying to start a debate over absolutely nothing. I am done with it. You obviously didn't understand the statement and that's fine. But I'm not going to debate what I thought of when I saw the picture. You win. Have a nice day

AbeBeta

Reaction score
You are trying to start a debate over absolutely nothing. I am done with it. You obviously didn't understand the statement and that's fine. But I'm not going to debate what I thought of when I saw the picture. You win. Have a nice day

I'm not trying to start anything. I'm just pointing out how easily you give praise.

AbeBeta

Reaction score

I totally understand the statement. "Look! Dez is playing with his child! What a great dad! I know nothing else about their relationship but this picture is all I need!"

Nav22

Reaction score
It also could have been the catch versus Kansas City where he completely stretched out for the ball.

EDIT: Found the video. They showed Dez's KC catch, GB catch, and a catch against the Eagles. His highlights start at 1:35. He beat out CJ, for anyone who cares.

Haha. Leave it to something as stupid as the Kids Choice Awards to have multiple catches from each nominee in a category called "Favorite Catch".

Will there be a Part 2 next week so we can find out which catch of Dez's was their favorite?