Dez Bryant

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
I am as sick as anyone right now and feel like too many other times when we've played the Commanders or Giants. We seem to outplay the other team, but shoot ourselves in the foot and have at least one unbelievable bounce go to the other team and it kills us.

Anyway, I started this thread to talk about something positive. Dez. You had to be impressed with him tonight. He was clutch. He played with toughness and heart. He was a big part of the game plan and the game did not appear to be too big for him at all. Great hands. Tough to bring down.
I like that Garrett and Romo did not hesitate to go to this guy who has so little experience. Bodes well for the future.

For those who might see this as a slight/lack of acknowledgement of Miles <cough cough R2A cough cough>, it is definitely not. Miles was a beast tonight and I love him. Roy even played pretty well. He showed toughness over the middle and was clutch at the end. I'm very happy that those guys did well. I just wanted to acknowledge that Dez's game was pretty impressive for a rookie that missed most of his last year of college and and most of training camp.

Protect Romo, decrease the penalties, and minimize bonehead calls and we'll be fine. Unfortunately, I'm not confident we can do all that consistently.... :(