dfw sports beat, Flozell still has stinger in shoulder

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
was reported on dfw sports beat that flozell still has a stinger in his shoulder and cant raise his arm above his head

Boysboy

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2363929 said:
was reported on dfw sports beat that flozell still has a stinger in his shoulder and cant raise his arm above his head

We have the bye in 2 weeks-sit him until the Skins game, move Columbo to LT, and start either Free/McQ at RT.

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
If true, why has the guy played in the past two weeks, Free and McQ are both bodies and we might as well see what we got in them, because the Oline is either nothing without Kosier or Flo is dragging them down with him.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Well, defenders should just hit him on his top then, hes helpless.

Wade should get him out of there...

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
that was one of my thoughts, why in the world wouldnt free or mcquistan be playing, what were the cowboys thinking, or is it, they dont trust free or mcquistain

to me this says something, about decision making on the cowboys, somebody is blowing it big time from personnel decisions

Reaction score
Well he needs to sit on the bench then.... His play the past 3 weeks has been horrible. Cory Proctor is a piece of **** as well... Holland needs to start!

ddh33

Reaction score
Not exactly a ringing endorsement for this coaching staff or the LT of the future.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Boysboy;2363935 said:
We have the bye in 2 weeks-sit him until the Skins game, move Columbo to LT, and start either Free/McQ at RT.

Columbo couldnt block anybody playing LT...he can barely block anybody playing RT

I do think they might should sit Adams for a week or two, especially since Romo is out...but Columbo cant play LT...honestly with what I've seen the last 3 games or so it doesnt appear he can play RT...it certainly looks like he's played his way out of a contract extension...

DatNguyen59

Reaction score
The whole line doesn't look like they can block, not just columbo. I say sit Flozell until after the bye week, so we can hopefully get kosier back and flozell would be healthy. When is Kosier coming back anyway?

pgreptom

Reaction score
Then he should sit.

I don't see why this is a problem. I mean, you want your Pro Bowl LT out there...

but not if he has a stinger that effects his play for two games in a row.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
This is really bad news. Adams hasn't looked good in two games. He is getting beat bad since this shoulder problem.

Doug Free and Pat McQuistan are not the answer. I would rather have Adams with one arm. By the way, the two mentioned back-ups are Jeff Ireland/Bill Parcells "answers".

Ship them to Miami.

Boysboy

Reaction score
41gy#;2364359 said:
This is really bad news. Adams hasn't looked good in two games. He is getting beat bad since this shoulder problem.

Doug Free and Pat McQuistan are not the answer. I would rather have Adams with one arm. By the way, the two mentioned back-ups are Jeff Ireland/Bill Parcells "answers".

Ship them to Miami.

How do you know Free and McQ are rotten? I believe Free was highly regarded in the draft, FWIW.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Oh no way. If they put Flo on the bench for a stinger just imagine what some of the people around here would think of him? Romo is a pansy for not being able to play with a broken bone in his throwing hand I can't even imagine what someone think of Flo if the coaches shut him down with a stinger.