dfw sports beat, recap Bradie James in studio

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
felix hit his quad thigh muscle on somebodys knee, we dont wear pads so thats why he got hurt, thats what wade phillips said;

bradie james in studio

what we saw on minicamp brady says
at one point a dozen guys iwht injuries, but none severe
austin brings speed that no other wr on the team brings
sam wants on the field, but cowboys told him to wait
victor butler has stood out in practice, yet when he came back wade says he knows every position on the field and the plays, so my family helped me in my own practice on field at home

on romo; he is in shape and reports about him being heavy isnt true;
brady says most competitive guy on the field;
sometimes that guy brady says doenst work as hard on the field
alot of challengess like drafting mcgee is now challenging romo and are you flabby in rear end, maybe this is what romo needs;

so maybe romo gets extra effort by being challenged;

felix is dinged up iwth knee in his thigh by someones knee in a scrimmage

felix would play if we played this weekend wade said,

choice looked good, but wade says just 2 of the runners will play *i dont understand bradys or wade statement tthere, dont shoot the poster just posting what was said; )

bradie next

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
bradie james looks toned and ready to go;
brady; not hitting, because you dont have pads on;
pain in butt with what brady says due to having to play at stanbridge high school, but you have to do your job;

showed some cowboys footage;
life after T O; we moved forward, he is gone, he is a good friend of mine, front office made that decision; so we have a situation like when jerry rice got hurt and another player no one would have heard of T O

brady says keep an eye on stanback he definitely can play;
my definition of romo friendly, just go with flow, we all have our duties, and he is to help us win games nad he improvises so much; we have alot of guys are hungry and alot to prove

its easy to say i know what is wrong or be a critic but its my job to find out what is wrong and improve, it doesnt go as planned, you move forward, dont dwell on negative and go forward,

alot of guys are putting it on the line and make america fall back in love wiht the cowboys;

brooking, very active, showed footage, accumaltging himself to weather and the team, i think we need to be more of an attack team, not compete against each other; understand what your roles are and come together to make plays;

igor, he is a big house, to help us in run game, he takes up 2 to 3 guys and helps me showed footbage of Igor;

your career year bradie question; showed footage of bradie in practice; i just made decision no matter what is happening to play with passion and give my best and alot of people will see that, i dont want to be that bitter guy in the league; to make an impact on each game, and thats what the cowboys are expecting from me and what im trying to do;

thats it; i dont know how to put up the podcast for dfw sports beat, hopefully my good buddy DC or theebs can put up the podcast;

tony romo will be here monday brady says; mark that down DC;

wade will give his assetment too, now sure when though;

will see you monday brady says with 2 more cowboy players

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
what did you zoners think about what brady james had to say on dfw sports beat?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like Brady a lot. Love the analogy to TO getting in the game when Rice went down. We should be so lucky.

Interesting comment about not wanting to be a bitter player. Wonder if it was indirectly tied to Ellis or not?

WarDaddy

kidcrook
Reaction score
Idgit;2816330 said:
I like Brady a lot. Love the analogy to TO getting in the game when Rice went down. We should be so lucky.

Interesting comment about not wanting to be a bitter player. Wonder if it was indirectly tied to Ellis or not?

I think it has more to do with Bradie James and how he complained about his so-called Pro Bowl snubs for the past two seasons.

Or maybe it's the fact that he yoked up a fan and broke his glasses after the season in the parking lot.

I guess he feels as though he's picked up a rep as being bitter after that stuff...

yentl911

Reaction score
I have always like james and I think he made some real postive strides the past two season WRT play recognition and coverage. He is a totally different player than he was in '06.

He is a leader on this team and someone that I hope they let loose more often in passing situations becuase he is a pretty good blitzer up the gut.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
kidcrook;2816391 said:
I think it has more to do with Bradie James and how he complained about his so-called Pro Bowl snubs for the past two seasons.

Or maybe it's the fact that he yoked up a fan and broke his glasses after the season in the parking lot.

I guess he feels as though he's picked up a rep as being bitter after that stuff...

That makes sense, too. James is a hell of a two down ILB.