DFW sports beat recap...

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
started out with brady on beach, then showing girls in bikinis, lets get to some football pleaseeeeee

brady; camp dragging some, with two adays, with tony romo, showing him on field, throwing to barber and hurd,

romo says honestly its not that big a deal bout being about me, showing passes to crayton and T O,

brady says we will cover all of the wrs and bigg leonard davis, showing Bigg nad offensive line,

commmercial
back to beach, bikinis and surfing,
newman as you know out 3 weeks, sowing scandrick, even olgesby and jenkins on good pass coverages, big coverage by olgesby ohhhhhh and ahhhhhhhhh

on to romo, what we see, says romo is ceo of this offense and team;
romo says we have had a pretty good run, if we win 2 superbowls, but lose 8, your going to be negative, but when i get done playing, you wont care at all really, but understand your roles, people starting to understand their roses, showing play by adam jones

romo; we have a good repore with wrs, and tinker says he seems to let past go, and that other qbs are looking down the field to make plays

bigg; showing leonard, if this team wanted to we can run play after play, 3 to 4 guys and rbs make it hard for coaches to decide to keep, for me, i love that, with all this talent is what i think he is pointing too

i feel better when we can move around on the line, yeahhhh bigg laughs you know on blocks we can move people etc, but marions power, he makes contact, thats the difference, and other guys that are faster, making holes

bigg laughing agaiin about felix with a big smile when he can run and felix can take it to the houes

crayton, miles, hurd on chatches with amodola, nothing deep routes, just outs passes

drats, back to bikinis, on beach, come on guys lets get to football;
tinker; topic giant, is wr core past T O, who is rest to step up to shake out
crayton leader that is working hard, today, you can see indurance, mental focus goes away but rookies stayed in there
on amondola, its good, he is coming along real well; he has his playbook here lal the time, thats your advantage for you to know crayton says, i made myself learn all the positioins

crayton from tinker, but parcells told him to watch his head; crayton said after a couple of shots with him standing straight up on a catch, he got popped some, then he learned ot get done, showed crayton with some passes

crayton, our legs we still are huffing and buffing
amodola, more confident, know where i am going, etc, line of scrimmage,
brady know entire play, yes, knows whole team aspect where everyone is supoose to be so might be a soft spot for play, some amodola catches

play is alive question from tinker, yes, stay focused so if tony scrambles,
its hard wiht these guys in secondary they can discuise things

we worked on jerk route, i went and up and vertical and didnt stop and tony went to me and said hey just stop there,

so we have to work on vertical thiings, now to miles austin

deep pass to austin;
austin; i feel we are working hard every day and give our best
new things from offense from tinker; yeah you can think quicker and added some new things and granted scheme some new things, but when youj know what is going on u can just go and play;

more freedom and trust level from tony; yeah i have a long way to go yet, but yeah tony has more trust in me, and i can get better, more reverses, shuffle pass, etc, more plays you have more to think about but we know really what is going on and accustomed ot learing things from garrett so we arenet worried when new things installed

tinker showes his hustile and deserves more hurd;
yeah practice to get better, yeah our group is tight bunch, commardre, help each other out, and have each others back, showing passes to hurd,

need annother wr from tinker question, no, we can take the work load and we will show everybody,

showing deep balls to stanback, maybe fastest of the group, didnt mean to leave him out tinker says, just didnt get chance to talk to him;

sorry guys and ladies, beach again, and darn bikinis, come on lets get to some cowboys football;
more surf, bikinis again;
email of day, what other rookies besides felix standing out email q;
jenkins and scandrick gett ing aalot of work, scancrick can flat out cover, that he can truly play

thats it fans;

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2176594 said:
started out with brady on beach, then showing girls in bikinis, lets get to some football pleaseeeeee

brady; camp dragging some, with two adays, with tony romo, showing him on field, throwing to barber and hurd,

romo says honestly its not that big a deal bout being about me, showing passes to crayton and T O,

brady says we will cover all of the wrs and bigg leonard davis, showing Bigg nad offensive line,

commmercial
back to beach, bikinis and surfing,
newman as you know out 3 weeks, sowing scandrick, even olgesby and jenkins on good pass coverages, big coverage by olgesby ohhhhhh and ahhhhhhhhh

on to romo, what we see, says romo is ceo of this offense and team;
romo says we have had a pretty good run, if we win 2 superbowls, but lose 8, your going to be negative, but when i get done playing, you wont care at all really, but understand your roles, people starting to understand their roses, showing play by adam jones

romo; we have a good repore with wrs, and tinker says he seems to let past go, and that other qbs are looking down the field to make plays

bigg; showing leonard, if this team wanted to we can run play after play, 3 to 4 guys and rbs make it hard for coaches to decide to keep, for me, i love that, with all this talent is what i think he is pointing too

i feel better when we can move around on the line, yeahhhh bigg laughs you know on blocks we can move people etc, but marions power, he makes contact, thats the difference, and other guys that are faster, making holes

bigg laughing agaiin about felix with a big smile when he can run and felix can take it to the houes

crayton, miles, hurd on chatches with amodola, nothing deep routes, just outs passes

drats, back to bikinis, on beach, come on guys lets get to football;
tinker; topic giant, is wr core past T O, who is rest to step up to shake out
crayton leader that is working hard, today, you can see indurance, mental focus goes away but rookies stayed in there
on amondola, its good, he is coming along real well; he has his playbook here lal the time, thats your advantage for you to know crayton says, i made myself learn all the positioins

crayton from tinker, but parcells told him to watch his head; crayton said after a couple of shots with him standing straight up on a catch, he got popped some, then he learned ot get done, showed crayton with some passes

crayton, our legs we still are huffing and buffing
amodola, more confident, know where i am going, etc, line of scrimmage,
brady know entire play, yes, knows whole team aspect where everyone is supoose to be so might be a soft spot for play, some amodola catches

play is alive question from tinker, yes, stay focused so if tony scrambles,
its hard wiht these guys in secondary they can discuise things

we worked on jerk route, i went and up and vertical and didnt stop and tony went to me and said hey just stop there,

so we have to work on vertical thiings, now to miles austin

deep pass to austin;
austin; i feel we are working hard every day and give our best
new things from offense from tinker; yeah you can think quicker and added some new things and granted scheme some new things, but when youj know what is going on u can just go and play;

more freedom and trust level from tony; yeah i have a long way to go yet, but yeah tony has more trust in me, and i can get better, more reverses, shuffle pass, etc, more plays you have more to think about but we know really what is going on and accustomed ot learing things from garrett so we arenet worried when new things installed

tinker showes his hustile and deserves more hurd;
yeah practice to get better, yeah our group is tight bunch, commardre, help each other out, and have each others back, showing passes to hurd,

need annother wr from tinker question, no, we can take the work load and we will show everybody,

showing deep balls to stanback, maybe fastest of the group, didnt mean to leave him out tinker says, just didnt get chance to talk to him;

sorry guys and ladies, beach again, and darn bikinis, come on lets get to some cowboys football;
more surf, bikinis again;
email of day, what other rookies besides felix standing out email q;
jenkins and scandrick gett ing aalot of work, scancrick can flat out cover, that he can truly play

thats it fans;

What's wrong with bikini's? lol.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
nothing wrong with bikinis lol, i just didnt want to get distracted you know, keep my mind on recaping for the cowboys fans;

besides, when you see several ladies in bikinis gets kinda boring afterawhile when your waiting for cowboy news;

dont get me wrong, i like the ladies, their pretty and all, generally ive been told im a nice sweet guy, but big cleavage and im a wreck for an hour or so, so i concentrate on other things, especially the dallas cowboys

GO COWBOYS, THIS MAYBE OUR YEAR, WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

CHAMPIONSHIP, HERE WE COMEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PATRIOTS AND THE REST OF THE NFL EAT OUR DUST!!!!!!