Did anybody see the "don't block the defensive end" play Sunday night?

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Chargers supposedly have all this talent on defense. Been hearing that for 3 years now. But they can never make it work. Seems to me the need to change out their DC as well.
Or they are not as talented as the media say.
Their DC (who is the head coach) left Tyreke Hill singled up almost all day long .. Reminded me of that time we left Brandon Carr on Megatron who lit us up to the tune of over 300 yards..

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Ronnie has been real quiet on Zeke's latest performance
Rather poor attempt at a derail.. and sorry it won't work.. I talked about Zeke's game in the NFL Zone thread about Zeke's game. You want my take on it go find it there. This is about the blocking on OUR team which was waaaay better than expected given we were missing one starter, had one coming off a torn ACL and one who apparently is prepping for the rest home while the Giant's front was supposed to be a cross between the Incredible Hulk and the Big Bad Wolf.

Bigtex67

Reaction score
Chargers supposedly have all this talent on defense. Been hearing that for 3 years now. But they can never make it work. Seems to me the need to change out their DC as well.
Or they are not as talented as the media say.
Well, I was fine with Kellen going there, but they ABSOLUTELY cannot have DQ!!! LOL