Did anyone hear anything OFFICAl on Flozell?!

Cowboy from New York

Reaction score
I just got back home and havent searched through all the threads yet but did anyone on a local broadcast hear any followup information about his condition. Don't want to put a downer on such a solid performance but I'll feel better hearing it from someone in the know down there in Texas as compared to the ESPN monkeys. Can't believe they didnt ask Jerry about Flo when they had the chance.

ravidubey

Reaction score
Flozell and Vanderjagt-- two very critical missing pieces last year.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Michelle Tafoya spoke to the trainers right after the injury and they said that he was kicked in the calf. I believe Brad Sham said the same thing. What more do you need.

rgcowboys

Reaction score
I am not from Texas but what I heard was that he was kicked in the calf. I hope that is it.

Smith22

Reaction score
During the game, they said he was kicked in the calf, had nothing to do with his knee.

GOLDENCHILD1688

Reaction score
It Was A Sigh Of Relief.

They Said During The Game It Wasnt His Knee Which They Thought Was Hit At First But Rather His Calf.

It Was Nothing Serious From What I Heard. Thank. I Though He Re Injured His Knee

SloppyOctopuss

Reaction score
I'm going to be paranoid about Flozell all season, he might very well be the MVP of this offense and we can't afford to lose him again!!!!!!!!

GOLDENCHILD1688

Reaction score
SloppyOctopuss said:
I'm going to be paranoid about Flozell all season, he might very well be the MVP of this offense and we can't afford to lose him again!!!!!!!!
CO SIGN

Champsheart

Reaction score
I dont know, did Bill say anything after the game about Flo, or did anyone interview Flo?

I am just a little worried because I replayed it back and I did not see him get kicked in the calf. Unless it happened on a different play, or it happened way after the play, I did not see any kick to the calf.

I am not saying that is not what it is, just I did not see it after watching the play again.

Cowboy from New York

Reaction score
speedkilz88 said:
Michelle Tafoya spoke to the trainers right after the injury and they said that he was kicked in the calf. I believe Brad Sham said the same thing. What more do you need.

Its good to hear that Sham reported it too. As far as Tafoya and the national broadcasters, I'll take what they report with a large grain of salt. Rarely to they have goood sources and as far as just asking the training staff, you don't think BP would hide the truth for as long as possible? I still remember a few years back when Al Johnson was reported with only a minor knee injury and than afterwards he was done for the year with an ACL.
Put me down with these other guys who will be holding their breath everytime we see Flo get up slowly after a play.

Anyway, it seems that all is well and I can fully enjoy this nice win!

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
By the way, on the play he got hurt, he actually finished the block...knocking two guys on their *****, even while limping. Pretty good stuff.

Cowboy from New York

Reaction score
Fla Cowpoke said:
By the way, on the play he got hurt, he actually finished the block...knocking two guys on their *****, even while limping. Pretty good stuff.

I saw that and that's what puzzled me to begin with on his being hurt because he was rolled up on and he didn even fall to the ground he just started feeling his leg. Scary few moments.

jja050575

Reaction score
the one thing I noticed the most is that when Flozell went out the running game suffered a little bit. We need him in a big way

lspain1

Reaction score
Yep, Flozell is a Cowboy all right. He gets real mad when you kick his calf.....

get it?:p:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jja050575 said:
the one thing I noticed the most is that when Flozell went out the running game suffered a little bit. We need him in a big way
I told my wife at that time he was the most important player on our line. Without him, it could be a little rough.