Did anyone see when Stewart was lashing the defense out

playmakers

Reaction score
That Zack Thomas was ready to go ballistic on him. He had the look of youre a moron, dude. Also, this is not going to work. If it was up to me I have Zack call the defense from the huddle. I dont know what Ware was doing pulling him away and giving Stewart a talking to. I think it suppose to be the other way around.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
playmakers;2361847 said:
That Zack Thomas was ready to go ballistic on him. He had the look of youre a moron, dude. Also, this is not going to work. If it was up to me I have Zack call the defense from the huddle. I dont know what Ware was doing pulling him away and giving Stewart a talking to. I think it suppose to be the other way around.

I couldn't see that Zack was mad about him but i saw that Ware gave him some words and to me it didn't look like those two became good friends in that situation.

And you are right it should have gone the other way. But it can only be that way when players respect the coach. It's time for Stewart to take his hat.-

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
gazjor1;2361853 said:
At what point did this happen?? - i missed it

I cant remember the exact point, I think it was the 2nd qtr...

It was apparent several Cowboy players thought he was an idiot

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
i said it and i will say it again, wade surrounds himself with coaches that arent better than him or could be better than him

one of the coaches i wished that jerry jones would have gotten on defense was mike singletary, yeah i know most likely he wouldnt have, but i still think singletary is a Head Coach being groomed to take over and take a team to championships for years.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2361878 said:
i said it and i will say it again, wade surrounds himself with coaches that arent better than him or could be better than him

one of the coaches i wished that jerry jones would have gotten on defense was mike singletary, yeah i know most likely he wouldnt have, but i still think singletary is a Head Coach being groomed to take over and take a team to championships for years.

I guess we'll see with Singletary because he is going to be the interim guy in SF, but nobody even thought enough of him to make him a real defensive coordinator all these years.

SPHawk

Reaction score
playmakers;2361847 said:

Has it been publicly stated what Ware said to Stewart? And since when cant the players talk to the coaches during the course of the game?

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I saw Ware take him aside but can't recall if it was the 2nd or 3rd quarter.

SixShooter

Reaction score
This team is in utter disarray. Do you think when the DC commands so little respect from his troops that these players are listening to him during meetings and practice that week?

jimmy40

Reaction score
playmakers;2361847 said:
Maybe Zach could try playing a little better.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jimmy40;2361952 said:
Maybe Zach could try playing a little better.
Yeah, really. At least Ware is making plays. And to think, some folks are calling him selfish for looking for sacks during the game. Isn't that part of his job? I wish the rest of the defense would look for some.

arync

Reaction score
They showed Steward sitting on the bench and other coaches were coming up to him. It looked like he was sick or something, or they took the defense out of his hands in the middle of the game. Did anyone notice that?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
playmakers;2361847 said:

If you are a leader on your team and you can't communicate with your coach than you got problems.

Ware talking to his coordinator is a good thing.

hardcorebob

Through thick and thin
Reaction score
ESPN is reporting that Wade is now going to make the calls on Defense from this point forward, lets see what happens eh?

cowboyed

Reaction score
SixShooter;2361944 said:
This team is in utter disarray. Do you think when the DC commands so little respect from his troops that these players are listening to him during meetings and practice that week?

Exactly. Stewart and Wade are Heckle and Jeckle.